Windows 10: large icons

Discus and support large icons in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is there a way ti make bottom task bar icons larger?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulBoccuzza, Mar 23, 2020.

1. large icons

is there a way ti make bottom task bar icons larger?

:)

PaulBoccuzza, Mar 23, 2020

2. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Mar 23, 2020
  3. File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 23, 2020
  4. JCherner Win User

large icons

File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hahahahahaahahahaha

Hahahhahahahahahahaha

JCherner, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

large icons

1. large icons - Similar Threads - large icons

2. Windows Explorer no longer uses large icons, no longer detects photos, and no longer allows...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer no longer uses large icons, no longer detects photos, and no longer allows...: I'm running Windows 10 v1909 OS Build 18363.720. Historically for years, in Windows Explorer, when I browse to a folder containing all photos e.g. *.jpg files, it shows the files using "Large Icons". But now all of a sudden when I browse to a folder with all photos, Windows...
  3. These large icons started appearing in the upper corners of my monitor after a reboot. When...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    These large icons started appearing in the upper corners of my monitor after a reboot. When...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/billhughes1960 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fquomz/these_large_icons_started_appearing_in_the_upper/
  4. Photo Icons won't display in Extra Large Size

Photo Icons won't display in Extra Large Size: I'm running Windows 10 Pro with all updates installed. In File Explorer my icons for photos won't expand to the Extra Large Size. The Large Size works, but clicking the Extra Large Size, it only expands the white-space between them without actually expanding the size of...
  5. How to always display Images as Large icons, and always display Image Dimension on mouse over ?

How to always display Images as Large icons, and always display Image Dimension on mouse over ?: Hello, I am using Windows 10. When using Explorer for Images, I would like two things : - always display Images as "Large icons" - on such Large icons mouse over, always display Image Dimension I managed to make such display temporarily, but I did not manage to keep it as...
  6. Icons are too large and not visible entirely on the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons are too large and not visible entirely on the screen: Hello, I have been having this issue since the past day. The icons on the desktop were all stretched horizontally across the screen. On trying to resize them using the options in settings, the icons just kept disappearing until only recycle bin was visible on the top of the...
  7. Larger image thumbnail than extra large icon in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Larger image thumbnail than extra large icon in Win 10?: Hi, is there a way to make the image thumbnails large than the 'extra large icon' in Win 10 without hiding the image name? submitted by /u/HistoricalTouch0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9b8ib/larger_image_thumbnail_than_extra_large_icon_in/
  8. windows 10 inability to show extra large icons in file explore

windows 10 inability to show extra large icons in file explore: I read through your answers to the problem regarding windows 10 inability to show extra large icons in file explore. KINDLY, admit the problem and fix the problem and let us all know you finally got around to it!...
  9. How can i remove an unwanted section in Control Panel Large icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i remove an unwanted section in Control Panel Large icons?: Recently i wanted to unistall some programs from control panel and suddenly i observed that i have an blank icon with the name Mail Microsoft Outlook 2016 32- bit..., and i want to remove it from the contorl panel section because i use the Windows 10 Mail App. here is a...
  10. Why are all the posts about needing much bigger "Extra Large Icons" locked?

Why are all the posts about needing much bigger "Extra Large Icons" locked?: Even ones recent enough they shouldn't be and none with a solution to making the "Extra Large Icons" actually make icons extra large. The picture can sometimes take-up less than 1% of the File Explorer window on my 4k laptop. Is Windows really about to break? I have to...