Windows 10: large icons

Discus and support large icons in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is there a way ti make bottom task bar icons larger?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulBoccuzza, Mar 23, 2020.

1. large icons

is there a way ti make bottom task bar icons larger?

:)

PaulBoccuzza, Mar 23, 2020

2. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Mar 23, 2020
  3. File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 23, 2020
  4. JCherner Win User

large icons

File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hahahahahaahahahaha

Hahahhahahahahahahaha

JCherner, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

large icons

1. large icons - Similar Threads - large icons

2. Large icon folder veiw standard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large icon folder veiw standard: I would like to apply large icons as a standard view across all folders. I have tried to use the 'Options, view, apply to all folders' method. I have also done this by selecting image folders to try the suggestion that if you do this with similar folder types of the view will...
  3. Large icon folder veiw standard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large icon folder veiw standard: I would like to apply large icons as a standard view across all folders. I have tried to use the 'Options, view, apply to all folders' method. I have also done this by selecting image folders to try the suggestion that if you do this with similar folder types of the view will...
  4. Put All Sub-Folders in Large Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Put All Sub-Folders in Large Icons: I have this situation. I have a file folder that has many subfolders, and they are all in the "Details" organization/view mode. But I want all of them to be as "Large Icons", and it is extremely annoying and slow, having to enter EACH one of them to change. Is there any way...
  5. Put All Sub-Folders in Large Icons

Put All Sub-Folders in Large Icons: I have this situation. I have a file folder that has many subfolders, and they are all in the "Details" organization/view mode. But I want all of them to be as "Large Icons", and it is extremely annoying and slow, having to enter EACH one of them to change. Is there any way...
  6. Put All Sub-Folders in Large Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. why am I no longer able to get "extra Large Icons" under the view tab in windows explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why am I no longer able to get "extra Large Icons" under the view tab in windows explorer.: I'm handicapped and can't see my screen unless they are bigger than large which is what size they are on extra large setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-no-longer-able-to-get-extra-large-icons/70877053-e09b-458e-bf07-5cfed90baa36
  8. why am I no longer able to get "extra Large Icons" under the view tab in windows explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am I no longer able to get "extra Large Icons" under the view tab in windows explorer.: I'm handicapped and can't see my screen unless they are bigger than large which is what size they are on extra large setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-no-longer-able-to-get-extra-large-icons/70877053-e09b-458e-bf07-5cfed90baa36
  9. why am I no longer able to get "extra Large Icons" under the view tab in windows explorer.

10. Recent update can't have large icons in file explorer

Recent update can't have large icons in file explorer: In the last update my file explorer no longer has the option to have large icons in the file explorer. How do I get this back. Specifically under recent the current size of the files are difficult to see. Thanks in advance...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. extra large icons taskbar