Windows 10: Large Image thumbnails/ slider removed?

Discus and support Large Image thumbnails/ slider removed? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Has Microsoft removed the slider from windows explorer? I can't enlarge my images beyond "very large" which is not large at all. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/linuxman1929, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Large Image thumbnails/ slider removed?

Has Microsoft removed the slider from windows explorer? I can't enlarge my images beyond "very large" which is not large at all.

submitted by /u/linuxman1929
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/linuxman1929, Jul 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 Picture Files not updating thumbnails

Hi,

I realize that the picture files are not updating thumbnails. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to perform “Disk Cleanup”, cleaning up the temporary internet files, thumbnail, cookies and temp files, so as to check the thumbnail view of the photo is updated by cleaning up your temporary data.

Further, if the issue persists then you can also follow these steps:

• Right click in the Folder that contains the images.

• Select View.

• Note the current icon size, and change it to another size (ie: "Medium-Icons" to "Large-Icons", then back to "Medium-Icons").

• This causes the icons to be resized and their cache updated.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Dani Pun Win User
    Large thumbnails as default to entire folders. Is possible?

Hi Kris,

We'd love to help you out with your concern.

You can set large thumbnails as default by doing the following steps:

• Go to the folder that you want to change the view settings and set it to Large view.
    • Click on View tab, then click Options (Note: If a menu drops down, select
      Change folder and search options).
    • From Options, click on the View tab, then click on the
      Apply to Foldersbutton.
    • Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Dani Pun, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Large Image thumbnails/ slider removed?

In Windows 10, how can I enlarge thumbnail size?

Even after selecting Extra large icons, the thumbnails are too small for me to discern the images. I completed the steps for:

1. Option 1: 'To Turn On Thumbnail Previews in File Explorer'.
    2. Changing Image Thumbnail Size per this Registry Hack Method.

But my thumbnails have not enlarged.

Greek - Area 51 Proposal, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Large Image thumbnails/ slider removed?

1. Large Image thumbnails/ slider removed? - Similar Threads - Large Image thumbnails

2. no video thumbnails, image thumbnails are working

in Windows 10 Support
    no video thumbnails, image thumbnails are working: Hi there, for some time now all videos on my system are without thumbnails in the explorer. Image files are shown correctly with thumbnails. I already tried all recommended solutions like deleting the thumbnail cache (manually and via disk cleaner), checked all settings in...
  3. Larger image thumbnail than extra large icon in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Larger image thumbnail than extra large icon in Win 10?: Hi, is there a way to make the image thumbnails large than the 'extra large icon' in Win 10 without hiding the image name? submitted by /u/HistoricalTouch0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9b8ib/larger_image_thumbnail_than_extra_large_icon_in/
  4. Thumbnail Image

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnail Image: The thumbnail image flashes when I open a folder in pictures. how do I get the picture image to remain open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumbnail-image/f58e2e4c-8d6c-475e-87a9-3f614c02dff5"
  5. image on thumbnails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    image on thumbnails: In older versions of windows you could see images of what was in an svg file. With windows 10 you can't. I save a lot of craft patterns, and it takes forever to find the file I'm looking for without an image on the thumbnail. Is there a way to set this up?...
  6. Large and extra large thumbnails not being shown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Large and extra large thumbnails not being shown: Hey, after most of my previous problems have been resolved the thumbnails still seem to be somewhat not working. Whenever I choose large or extra large thumbnails in the View option of the explorer they are not shown or they are only shown until I refresh / close the...
  7. Chrome image large?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome image large?: Hello, so I booted up my PC to find this on my start menu, does anybody know a fix or why it's starting do this? I've restarted a few times and unpinned and pinned again.. 32445
  8. Larger than "Extra Large" image thumbnails without lower resolution??

in Windows 10 Support
    Larger than "Extra Large" image thumbnails without lower resolution??: Is it possible to make image thumbnails within a folder larger than the "extra large" option without lowering the screen resolution? I'm a designer and constantly sifting through folders of dozens of images. With my new Surface Book the resolution is so high that the...
  9. Thumbnails not showing (Extra Large Icons, Large, Medium....

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumbnails not showing (Extra Large Icons, Large, Medium....: hey guys, found this (finally) on the net: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...2e8ff86?auth=1http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...2e8ff86?auth=1 None of the solutions helped, except this one: [img] In reply to Pinaki Mohanty's post on April 6, 2013 I...
  10. No Size Difference between Large and Extra Large Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    No Size Difference between Large and Extra Large Thumbnails: I used to be able to Control scroll with the mouse wheel to expand the thumbnail (icon) size to "Extra Large Icons". Now large and extra large produces the same size thumbnail, but with extra large there is more space between each. How can fix this so the thumbnail actually...