Windows 10: Large music popups in windows 10

Discus and support Large music popups in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; recently, when I use the media buttons (play/pause, skip and reverse) on my keyboard, It causes a large black popup to appear in the top left of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Blackblood909, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Large music popups in windows 10

recently, when I use the media buttons (play/pause, skip and reverse) on my keyboard, It causes a large black popup to appear in the top left of my screen, next to where the volume slider appears when using the volume buttons. It only appears when using youtube, and doesn't appear when using the mouse or other buttons to pause/play the video. It's extremely obstructive, so does anyone know how to get rid of it? It simply appeared out of nowheere, not connected to an update to windows or chrome. Thanks

:)

Blackblood909, Jun 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Cj2150 Win User

Large music popups in windows 10

Large mp3 collection painfully slow to open in Music Player (E72)

I know my mp3 collection is relatively large (full 16gb class 6 micro sd card) so I expect a bit of lag but im finding access to my mp3's on my E72 frustratingly slow. For example opening my list of Artists isn't so bad but accessing an individual artists
    list of albums and then opening one of those albums to see the tracks is taking 10-15 seconds each at each step. This also applies when going back out from the list of tracks to the list of albums. Im happy with the music player in general but this one problem
    is driving me crazy. The only way I can get access music at an acceptable rate is by creating loads of playlists of songs I listen to most regularly but obviously this defeats the point a bit. Does anyone have any suggestions to improve performance in this
    respect?

Cj2150, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Large music popups in windows 10

1. Large music popups in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Large music popups

2. can we add seek bar for music in volume popup overlay in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can we add seek bar for music in volume popup overlay in windows 10?: For instantce, when we are hearing songs or playing videos from youtube in the background, can we repeat or jump to any timings of the playing media from the volume popup overlay?...
  3. Cloud Storage, large music collection and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cloud Storage, large music collection and OneDrive: Hello,I've been using Backblaze to back up my files - the most important of which are my 223 GB of mp3's.As I'm recently having to set up my laptop anew after a corrupt operating system I'm looking at the various pros on cons of different storage solutions.Backblaze has...
  4. Cloud Storage, large music collection and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud Storage, large music collection and OneDrive: Hello,I've been using Backblaze to back up my files - the most important of which are my 223 GB of mp3's.As I'm recently having to set up my laptop anew after a corrupt operating system I'm looking at the various pros on cons of different storage solutions.Backblaze has...
  5. Cloud Storage, large music collection and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. When copying a large number of files, such as updating a music playlist, Windows 10 will...

When copying a large number of files, such as updating a music playlist, Windows 10 will...: Due to space issues, I don't keep my entire music collection on my phone, but it does have a large playlist on it. Previously I would update this list by simply dragging and dropping the selected files from the Windows 10 machine to the android music folder or copy/paste the...
  7. large popup bottom right

large popup bottom right: Hello there, I have uninstalled recent applications I thought the popup had to do with razer synapse. But after a while a large white popup appears. I will show you a screenshot. [ATTACH] If i go the middle bottom I can press OK but it wont close the popup. Can anyone...
  8. How to disable large volume change popup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable large volume change popup?: Before today I had the large popup displayed, but it appeared again today and I can't find the settings to disable it. I searched the web already which told me the setting is in Ease of Access -> Other options, which does not exist anymore. Help would be appreciated....
  9. Windows 10 popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 popup: Getting advertising popups that look like windows 10 alerts in lower right corner. These say your norton antivirus or trend antivirus or even mcafee antivirus has expired guess when today. However my customer has NONE of thes installed. There is no x box to x out, just the...
  10. A Windows 10 popup

in Windows 10 Support
    A Windows 10 popup: My new computer Windows 10 desktop....... Driving my nuts... Windows 10 popup lower right corner covering up the windows icon I have to click on to sign in to open my screen.......... keeps chiming in with "your cox account is not updated" ... I have Cox cable, San Diego......