Windows 10: large number of temp files reported on webroot

Discus and support large number of temp files reported on webroot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do i rid these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BobbieCasey1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. large number of temp files reported on webroot

how do i rid these

:)

BobbieCasey1, Feb 12, 2019

2. OneDrive won't synchronize a folder with a large number of files

OneDrive won't synchronize or upload a folder that contains a large number of files. This problem is persistent, and other people have reported it. What happens is that OneDrive spends a couple of days working (with lots of disk activity but no usage
    of the Internet at all), and then reports that all files and folders are up to date. They are not: the folders are present on OneDrive but the folders are all empty.

Others have reported the same problem. Someone has offered answers that go off onto irrelevancies. Just to be clear:

• The issue is not the size of files, the issue is the number of files.
    • The issue is not internet connection speed; the issue is the number of files.
    • The issue is not speed of upload; OneDrive doesn't upload the files at all.

JohnO'Donnell9, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 does accept WebRoot

Hi Joyce,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue you are facing it could be due to the Webroot is not is not compatible with Windows 10. I suggest you to uninstall the Webroot anti-virus program and check if the issue still persist. To uninstall the program try the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel and click on Program and features.
    • Locate for the anti-virus program, right click on it and uninstall it.
    You can also contact webroot support team for further assistance.

Thank you. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 12, 2019
  4. large number of temp files reported on webroot

Temp Files : Runaway Creation

Hello Bruce,

Windows Temporary files are created by the operating system during the normal course of its running when there may not be enough memory allocated for the task.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to delete temporary files nad check if it helps:

Step 1

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type temp and click OK
    • Press Ctrl + A and click Delete

Step 2

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type %temp% and click OK

Step 3

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type prefetch and click OK

Get back to us, if you have further queries. We will be glad to help you.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

large number of temp files reported on webroot

1. large number of temp files reported on webroot - Similar Threads - large number temp

2. How to copy file metadata for a large number of files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to copy file metadata for a large number of files: I have a lot of videos saved on my hard drive, each of which has a director listed in the metadata. I want to get a full list of those videos along with their directors, but can't seem to find a way to do so with Excel, or any other tool within Windows file explorer - there's...
  3. File transfer of large files or large numbers of files speed drops or stops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File transfer of large files or large numbers of files speed drops or stops: A similar question had been locked in 2019 with no clear answer. I ran into this in August, 2022. I came to the conclusion that the problem was I was trying to copy between brand new drives that were attached to the same USB 3.0 Hub. I moved one of the drives so it was...
  4. File transfer of large files or large numbers of files speed drops or stops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File transfer of large files or large numbers of files speed drops or stops: A similar question had been locked in 2019 with no clear answer. I ran into this in August, 2022. I came to the conclusion that the problem was I was trying to copy between brand new drives that were attached to the same USB 3.0 Hub. I moved one of the drives so it was...
  5. File transfer of large files or large numbers of files speed drops or stops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Large log files in Temp folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Large log files in Temp folder.: My Laptop is creating very large log files in 'C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Temp'. How can I stop creating these log files?This is a snap shot of the temp folder....
  7. Large log files in Temp folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large log files in Temp folder.: My Laptop is creating very large log files in 'C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Temp'. How can I stop creating these log files?This is a snap shot of the temp folder....
  8. Large log files in Temp folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Defender scanned file number - report

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender scanned file number - report: Hello,I have to somehow create a txt file with the result of a full scan.I can see it / when it ran, how many files scanned, No threats found ... But It can not be copied. I checked the log files - but it is not contained the data above .How can I create a custom report - I...
  10. Excessively large .full.dump files in Temp folder...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Excessively large .full.dump files in Temp folder...: I've got some excessively large .full.dump files in my "[User Dir] --> AppData --> Local --> Temp" directory, created by DrDump, and they are around 4 Gigs per "_1.0.0.6_[random numbers here]" folder == 13.8 Gigs. It didn't used to be a lot when i had 1-2 TB HDDs, but this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a large number of temporary files found

2. webroot large number of temporary files

3. a large number of temporary files

4. large number of temporary files found,
  5. what to do if webroot says a large number of temporary files have been found,
  6. I have a lot of temporary files,
  7. webroot delete temp files,
  8. large number of temporary windows files??,
  9. large number of temp files,
  10. webroot showing a gb of tempory files where are they,
  11. what to do when my webroot says theres a large number of temporary files,
  12. Webroot says I have a lot of temporary files where are they,
  13. webroot a large number of temporary files