Windows 10: Large Outlook 2016 Message Header Text After Last Update

Discus and support Large Outlook 2016 Message Header Text After Last Update in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; After the last Office and Windows update, the Outlook 2016 message headers have turned in to very large text on all accounts. Has anyone else noticed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Steve C, May 15, 2020.

1. Steve C Win User

Large Outlook 2016 Message Header Text After Last Update

After the last Office and Windows update, the Outlook 2016 message headers have turned in to very large text on all accounts. Has anyone else noticed this?

:)

Steve C, May 15, 2020
  2. Mikedyce Win User

Outlook 2016 Incoming Email Message Header Layout

I would like to modify the header part of received mails in Outlook 2016, i.e. the bit above the actual message which details sender, recipient, subject, date, etc. I presume it can be done by editing something like a template, but I can't find how to do it. Plenty of instructions on how to create outgoing templates, but nothing about how received mails are displayed.

Grateful for any help,

Mike.

Mikedyce, May 15, 2020
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Large Outlook 2016 Message Header Text After Last Update [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, May 15, 2020
  4. Large Outlook 2016 Message Header Text After Last Update

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Large Outlook 2016 Message Header Text After Last Update

1. Large Outlook 2016 Message Header Text After Last Update - Similar Threads - Large Outlook 2016

2. After last update taskbar stays large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After last update taskbar stays large: After the last update KB5022913 Windows taskbar becomes large. Trick with TaskbarSi do not work. How to make taskbat small? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-last-update-taskbar-stays-large/489e4dc9-89a5-4486-a344-7e1d0f59cf3c
  3. After last update taskbar stays large

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After last update taskbar stays large: After the last update KB5022913 Windows taskbar becomes large. Trick with TaskbarSi do not work. How to make taskbat small? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-last-update-taskbar-stays-large/489e4dc9-89a5-4486-a344-7e1d0f59cf3c
  4. Message Box TItle Text Too Large After WIndows 10 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Message Box TItle Text Too Large After WIndows 10 2004 Update: After updating my Windows 10 Pro version 2004 laptop an HP Spectre with 4K display on 10/15, message box title bar text is *way* too large. See the attached screen capture from Microsoft Access in Microsoft 365. [ATTACH] Notice how large the "Reset Test Schema" text is...
  5. Outlook 2016 buggy after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook 2016 buggy after update: I have a 2016 Dell inspiron 7559 running office. Ever since the latest windows update outlook works for a while but then starts throwing a 0x80004005 error upon send/recieve. If I reboot the program works again for a while. Any suggestions? I've tried disabling MacAfee...
  6. Headers and Footers in Word 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Headers and Footers in Word 2016: I just cannot get the hang of this. I used it often in Word 2003, but NOT even close in Word 2016. I know I can Insert a Footer or Page Numbers in Word 2016. When I am doing it I can see the page number at the bottom of the page (centered where I want them), but then I...
  7. Unknown message stuck in Outlook 2016 outbox

in Browsers and Email
    Unknown message stuck in Outlook 2016 outbox: The last two days I've noticed when I start Outlook (I have Office 365) it tries to send a message but fails and error code 0x800CCC0F is generated (see screen shots). If I send an e-mail, the e-mail is sent but whatever is stuck also tries to send. Not sure how to correct...
  8. Outlook 2016 Not Sending Attachments After Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook 2016 Not Sending Attachments After Update: Since the Fall Update, I can no longer send emails with attachments on Outlook 2016. I understand that the size limit for attachments is 20 mb but my emails with attachments only total 7 mb so this does not seem to be an issue. Prior to the update, I could send emails with...
  9. Adding message receipients to Outlook 2016 contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Adding message receipients to Outlook 2016 contacts: Hello: Does anyone know if there is a way to automatically, by default, add the people I send e-mails to using Outlook 2016 into the contacts list? I know that some other e-mail clients have a way to do this, but I have not discovered it yet in Outlook 2016. Thanks...
  10. Outlook 2016 Incoming Email Message Header Layout

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Incoming Email Message Header Layout: I would like to modify the header part of received mails in Outlook 2016, i.e. the bit above the actual message which details sender, recipient, subject, date, etc. I presume it can be done by editing something like a template, but I can't find how to do it. Plenty of...