Windows 10: Large part of desktop wallpaper missing

Discus and support Large part of desktop wallpaper missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everyyime I turn on my pc a large part of my wallpaper at top went missing. The only way to fix it is to apply the wallpaper again. How to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lamarislamabad, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Large part of desktop wallpaper missing

Everyyime I turn on my pc a large part of my wallpaper at top went missing. The only way to fix it is to apply the wallpaper again. How to fix this?

:)

Lamarislamabad, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Matt_F19 Win User

Large Part of Desktop Wallpaper Keeps Disappearing

Everytime I turn on my PC, I see that a large part of my desktop wallpaper is gone. Only way to fix it is to go into settings and select the wallpaper again. It's super annoying. Does anyone know what is causing this and how I can fix it?

Large part of desktop wallpaper missing a83b9551-2a77-4d31-bebf-41f3762a2a70?upload=true.png

Matt_F19, Jul 3, 2022
  3. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Jul 3, 2022
  4. Large part of desktop wallpaper missing

change the desktop wallpaper

I want to change my desktop wallpaper but when I right click on a picture "set as desktop wallpaper" is missing

LakmalRowel, Jul 3, 2022
Thema:

Large part of desktop wallpaper missing

1. Large part of desktop wallpaper missing - Similar Threads - Large part desktop

2. Clipchamp leaving large parts Black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp leaving large parts Black: Hi so I've been using clipchamp to edit together a bunch of videos from a game I'm playing.But for some reason it has now started leaving large sections oh the video completely black. Any idea as to why this is happening?...
  3. Clipchamp leaving large parts Black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipchamp leaving large parts Black: Hi so I've been using clipchamp to edit together a bunch of videos from a game I'm playing.But for some reason it has now started leaving large sections oh the video completely black. Any idea as to why this is happening?...
  4. Large part of desktop wallpaper missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Large part of desktop wallpaper missing: Everyyime I turn on my pc a large part of my wallpaper at top went missing. The only way to fix it is to apply the wallpaper again. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/large-part-of-desktop-wallpaper-missing/04ba6e05-7c31-44e9-b562-787d2bcba6c5
  5. Large part of desktop wallpaper missing

Large part of desktop wallpaper missing: Everyyime I turn on my pc a large part of my wallpaper at top went missing. The only way to fix it is to apply the wallpaper again. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/large-part-of-desktop-wallpaper-missing/04ba6e05-7c31-44e9-b562-787d2bcba6c5
  6. Large Part of Desktop Wallpaper Keeps Disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large Part of Desktop Wallpaper Keeps Disappearing: Everytime I turn on my PC, I see that a large part of my desktop wallpaper is gone. Only way to fix it is to go into settings and select the wallpaper again. It's super annoying. Does anyone know what is causing this and how I can fix it?...
  7. Large Part of Desktop Wallpaper Keeps Disappearing

Large Part of Desktop Wallpaper Keeps Disappearing: Everytime I turn on my PC, I see that a large part of my desktop wallpaper is gone. Only way to fix it is to go into settings and select the wallpaper again. It's super annoying. Does anyone know what is causing this and how I can fix it?...
  8. Large Part of Desktop Wallpaper Keeps Disappearing

9. Blurry Text on Desktop Icons and missing parts of windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Text on Desktop Icons and missing parts of windows: The text below the icons on my desktop is blurry the icons themself are okay. Also, when I open a window, nothing is there, where there should be a list of files, etc. A reboot helps temporarily, but after a while the problem re-occurs. I also cannot open Word Office 2019...
  10. Desktop Wallpaper

Desktop Wallpaper: Hello, I am trying to make a picture that has a resolution of 1920x1080 my desktop wallpaper, my monitors resolution is also 1920x1080 but it is extremely blurry when I set it as my background. The only way I can get it to not be blurry is if I set it to tile or center, but...