Windows 10: Large spoolsv.exe file size

Discus and support Large spoolsv.exe file size in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What size should "spoolsv.exe Ver. 10.0.19041.1415" be? At present it is 816kb. This appears to larger than normal. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by F-Dogg, Mar 18, 2022.

1. F-Dogg Win User

Large spoolsv.exe file size

What size should "spoolsv.exe Ver. 10.0.19041.1415" be? At present it is 816kb. This appears to larger than normal. Thank you

:)

F-Dogg, Mar 18, 2022

2. Windows 10 Scan App - PDF File Sizes Too Large

Hi Teja,

There are several reasons why the scanned file as PDF gets too large. Here are the most common causes:

• Dot Per Inch (DPI) - Most scanners will use 300 DPI for scanning images, which is the minimum DPI for the images that were printed after scanning. However, 72 DPI should be already enough for a PDF that is for screen reading.
    • Saving the document as colored - Use black and white instead of color when scanning images to lessen file size. Make sure that any color settings such as
      Color Depth are also decreased.
    If the suggestions have been tried but the PDF file size is still too large, the next option is to check the PDF software that is performing the conversion itself.

Let us know if you were able to lessen the PDF file sizes using the suggestions above or if you need further assistance.

Eileen Gal, Mar 18, 2022
  3. MP3 file size too large ?

Hi all,

I purchased the C3 to replace my older 6300 a couple of days ago.

It seems that my C3 problem discussed in another topic is almost similar.

I placed a 1Gb memory card and works just fine. I can approach and play all MP3 files on it.

But the option to use an MP3 as a ringtone is greyed out.

Tried to get it to work through personalizing profiles gives me the error message : file size too large ! Everty time and no matter which MP3 I choose. The file size is 4.3 Mb.

I tried editing the file, downsizing it to 770 Kb, but same error message occurs : too large.

Any other suggestions before I decide to bring this phone back ?

george61---01, Mar 18, 2022
  4. Large spoolsv.exe file size

Picture size

The automatic resizer still loads the whole picture (large res and large KB size and all) but makes it more comfortable to view on-screen.

I think what the OP is finding inconvenient is the long loading times such pics take.

I agree with Mussel's suggestion that they be shrunk especially in file-size.

Black Panther, Mar 18, 2022
Thema:

Large spoolsv.exe file size

1. Large spoolsv.exe file size - Similar Threads - Large spoolsv exe

2. Blue arrows on picture file and large size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue arrows on picture file and large size: Hello, hope someone could help.. i transfered pics and videos from gopro hero9 to my loptop. When i check the first pic it open up, but by the time i transfer all of it, blue arrows far upper right of each file appears all and when i try to open it says "sorry the file cant...
  3. Blue arrows on picture file and large size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue arrows on picture file and large size: Hello, hope someone could help.. i transfered pics and videos from gopro hero9 to my loptop. When i check the first pic it open up, but by the time i transfer all of it, blue arrows far upper right of each file appears all and when i try to open it says "sorry the file cant...
  4. Blue arrows on picture file and large size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Large spoolsv.exe file size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large spoolsv.exe file size: What size should "spoolsv.exe Ver. 10.0.19041.1415" be? At present it is 816kb. This appears to larger than normal. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/large-spoolsvexe-file-size/bf65ac7c-d238-453c-b4d1-393272809d5e
  6. Large spoolsv.exe file size

Large spoolsv.exe file size: What size should "spoolsv.exe Ver. 10.0.19041.1415" be? At present it is 816kb. This appears to larger than normal. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/large-spoolsvexe-file-size/bf65ac7c-d238-453c-b4d1-393272809d5e
  7. Microsoft Print to PDF file size relative large

Microsoft Print to PDF file size relative large: I have a text document that contains 95 pages with black and white text only.If I use Microsoft Print to PDF, the file size is 45033KBIf I use another PDF printer such as PDF Creator, the file size is only 594KBI prefer to use Microsoft Print to PDF if the file size can be...
  8. how to edit large size text file

how to edit large size text file: I have exported file server permittions data with Windows subancl.exe tool. It have made 1.5 GB size text file.lacs of row in file Now i want replace two words in text file, But text file not opening notepad..wordpad, excel, msword ..But all failed either open partially or...
  9. Office file cache size is too large

Office file cache size is too large: Hi, my office file cache size is very large and I’m thinking of deleting it. What repercussions are there for doing so? Will it delete my existing notes or files on onedrive? How do I know what FSD files are for which document? Thanks....
  10. No Size Difference between Large and Extra Large Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    No Size Difference between Large and Extra Large Thumbnails: I used to be able to Control scroll with the mouse wheel to expand the thumbnail (icon) size to "Extra Large Icons". Now large and extra large produces the same size thumbnail, but with extra large there is more space between each. How can fix this so the thumbnail actually...