Windows 10: Large Temperature Discrepancy Between HD DIsk Sentinel/ Crystal Disk?

Discus and support Large Temperature Discrepancy Between HD DIsk Sentinel/ Crystal Disk? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Unless I am mistaken both apps are reading the temps of the internal storage device and if so then why the large discrepancy? TIA. [img] [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by phaedruspress, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Large Temperature Discrepancy Between HD DIsk Sentinel/ Crystal Disk?

Unless I am mistaken both apps are reading the temps of the internal storage device and if so then why the large discrepancy? TIA.

Large Temperature Discrepancy Between HD DIsk Sentinel/ Crystal Disk? [​IMG]

Large Temperature Discrepancy Between HD DIsk Sentinel/ Crystal Disk? [​IMG]

:)

phaedruspress, Jan 17, 2019
  2. HiSpeed Win User

CRYSTAL DISK INFO

Hi,

Don't worry with the third disk (only one sector reallocated is nothing), but the first has 28146 hours which is a long while...

I suggest you to use another tool : Hard Disk Sentinel , which is much better than CrystalDiskInfo !

HiSpeed, Jan 17, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Giveaway today is Hard Disk Sentinel Standard 4.71 TODAY ONLY

Give away today is Hard Disk Sentinel Standard 4.71 TODAY ONLY
    "
    Detect Hard Drive Issues Before Catastrophe Strikes. With Hard Disk Sentinel, you'll always have a complete overview of your hard disk drive's health, so you can spot potential problems before they result in an irrecoverable data catastrophe. Hard Disk Sentinel is your key to identifying, testing, diagnosing, and repairing hard drive problems, even with Solid State Drives.

With Hard Disk Sentinel, you can instantly see reports detailing the total health of your drive, including temperature, self-monitoring data, transfer speeds, and more. Any deviation in these factors could be an early warning sign of impending drive failure! Hard Disk Sentinel also works on hard disks that are being used in external USB or e-SATA enclosures and RAID controllers. No need to use separate tools to verify internal hard disks, external hard disks, SSDs, disks in RAID arrays as these are all included in a single software."

Spot potential problems before they result in an irrecoverable data loss. It is FREE on GOTD today! *74165-6b0e73eb1fc349cfd4ec85d91c727489.jpg*

Nifty little tool seems to have all the features.

DRDNA, Jan 17, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Large Temperature Discrepancy Between HD DIsk Sentinel/ Crystal Disk?

Please Help Me: HD Tune Alternative?

There is a free or trial edition for HD Sentinel. Use the trial edition.
    When we evaluate drives the following studies are typically performed by one or more software applications:
    SMART
    Error scan
    Health Scan
    Benchmark
    Short and long generic
    chkdsk /x /r
    These are usually accomplished with:
    HD Tune
    HD Sentinel
    Crystal Disk
    Sea Tools for Windows

There are many other alternatives to HD Tune. The software listed above are the ones we typically use in the BSOD forum.

CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World:

CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World

Download Center - Crystal Dew World

Software - Crystal Dew World

HD Tune: HD Tune website

Hard Disk Sentinel - HDD health and temperature monitoring: Hard Disk Sentinel - HDD health and temperature monitoring

These are some others:

Scan and Check Bad Sectors on hard disk drives.

Software and Firmware Downloads | WD Support

Disk Benchmark Software | ATTO

zbook, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Large Temperature Discrepancy Between HD DIsk Sentinel/ Crystal Disk?

1. Large Temperature Discrepancy Between HD DIsk Sentinel/ Crystal Disk? - Similar Threads - Large Temperature Discrepancy

2. Major discrepancy in disk space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Major discrepancy in disk space: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IG_CrimsonTwilight [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m75oe4/major_discrepancy_in_disk_space/
  3. HD sentinel and disk life ??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HD sentinel and disk life ??: hi so on 2 of my external drives in a hard drive dock yes they are old power on hours is long, but status shows 100% prefect but life show something else one says more than 100 days left other shows more than 206 days left, should i worry about this and start for a new backup...
  4. Weird Discrepancies in Backup Disk Space?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Weird Discrepancies in Backup Disk Space?: So basically on my C: Drive Windows is taking up about 60GB of space. The disk image I created on my internal HDD is 90GB and the one I just created on my new external HDD is 40GB. Anyone got any idea what that's all about? 170399
  5. 100% disk usage and temperature rise of hard disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% disk usage and temperature rise of hard disk: From past 15 days my disk usage is showing 100% Even when I boot up the laptop and after that its rising up and down till 100% even when laptop is ideal i have disabled sysmain and windows search service my Hard disk temperature is also rising due to this problem help...
  6. Crystal Disk Info new update 8.1.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crystal Disk Info new update 8.1.0: CrystalDiskInfo Crystal Dew World [img] 131326
  7. Crystal Disk Info & S.M.A.R.T. interpretation question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crystal Disk Info & S.M.A.R.T. interpretation question: I have a 1 TB data drive (already backed up) that shows a reallocated sector count (raw value) of 3348 in Crystal Disk Info in the main window of results. If I hover over the yellow "Caution" under "Health Status," the notification popup says "Reallocated Sector Count:...
  8. Hard Disk Sentinel (& SSD) - giveaway on Sharewareonsale

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard Disk Sentinel (& SSD) - giveaway on Sharewareonsale: See Daily free giveaways of paid apps & software | SharewareOnSale Very handy program to check/monitor your disk state. 107707
  9. Crystal Disk Benchmark results on SSD's and Spinners

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Crystal Disk Benchmark results on SSD's and Spinners: Just did a quick CrystalDiskMark benchmark on my son's computer. His OS drive is an Intel 600p NVMe drive. [img] His storage drive is a Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache 7,200RPM spinner (ST2000DM006). [img] Guess the SSD is a tad faster. 78937
  10. Large discrepancy in C drive used disk space

in Windows 10 Support
    Large discrepancy in C drive used disk space: Could someone help explain why there is an over 5G difference in the used disk space on my "C" partition? The windows properties tab shows 33.3GB used, but I can't find where it's all being used. If I add up the space used for each folder, it only adds up to 28GB. This is...