Windows 10: Large white box on desktop

Discus and support Large white box on desktop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I remove a large white box on my desktop? I upgraded from Windows 8 to 10 last september but the box just started appearing in the last two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThomasHoepner, May 6, 2020.

1. Large white box on desktop

How do I remove a large white box on my desktop? I upgraded from Windows 8 to 10 last september but the box just started appearing in the last two weeks? I read other threads about the big white box but they go back to 2012 and I have found an answer.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue in 2021

:)

ThomasHoepner, May 6, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 6, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 6, 2020
  4. Large white box on desktop

Small white box on desktop (Windows 10)

Hi,

Let's try to isolate the issue. We need the following information:

• Is this happening only on the desktop?
    • If you open an application/program does it have the same white box on the same spot?
    • Regarding your scan, what do you mean everything comes back okay, does the report show no particular malware/virus or after the scan, the white box disappeared?
    Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Large white box on desktop

1. Large white box on desktop - Similar Threads - Large white box

2. annoying white box on my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    annoying white box on my desktop: so, i've had this issue for a while, and i have not yet found a solution. there is this annoying white rectangle on my desktop. once in a while all of the items on my desktop disappear, and the only way to get them back is by clicking on that box. i do not know how to make it...
  3. white square box with earth on desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    white square box with earth on desktop: [ATTACH]how do i make this go away? It goes away when I shut off computer, but then pops up again. i still have internet connection when it pops up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-square-box-with-earth-on-desktop/ec364dec-62dc-4cca-acc0-58a2ed549ad8
  4. White box on desktop

White box on desktop: I know this has been addressed before, but none of the responses seem to fix this issue. I have this white box that appears on my desktop, usually after waking it up from a sleep (30 minutes). When it appears, all my desktop icons disappear. You can’t right click it, or click...
  5. Desktop Icons - White Box

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons - White Box: a little white box has appeared on my desktop in my icons. When I click on an icon the box ticks but I have to tick again to open the link. Its a minor annoyance, but how do I get rid? I think it might have been something to do with winaerotweak but unsure. [img] 173497
  6. White Rectangle Box on Desktop Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Rectangle Box on Desktop Screen: I have an issue that most of the time when I start my computer, either rebooted or which was locked, I see a small rectangle box sometimes two boxes or one in my Desktop screen which is the screen where there is the wallpapers and icons. It appears anywhere on the Desktop...
  7. White box around desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    White box around desktop icons?: Hi, From time to time, white annoying boxes appear around my desktop icons that I can't get rid of once and for all. F5 works as a temporary solution, but once I select another icon, the boxes will come back. They appear in the first place by selecting an icon, going on a...
  8. White box in the top left of my desktop.

White box in the top left of my desktop.: [ATTACH] There is this little white box that keeps popping up whenever I start my computer and I don't know how to get rid of it. When I click it nothing happens. w submitted by /u/simon1189 [link] [comments]...
  9. White box appears in corner of desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White box appears in corner of desktop: Hi there, A day ago a white box appeared in the corner of my desktop. It is always there no matter what I do. The box seems to automatically start when I turn on my pc. I cant remove it. It doesn't do anything when I select it. Please help me thanks. [ATTACH]...
  10. White box in my Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White box in my Desktop: I have restarted my pc lots of times but there is a white box appearing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-in-my-desktop/5fb85d55-efe8-4921-acc5-f2cc3d017f95