Windows 10: Larger print

Discus and support Larger print in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have the Weather Network on my laptop with Windows 10 - it is very small print and I can hardly read it - how do I make this version larger to it is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by abbeyjan, Nov 20, 2018.

1. abbeyjan Win User

Larger print

I have the Weather Network on my laptop with Windows 10 - it is very small print and I can hardly read it - how do I make this version larger to it is easier to read?

Thanks - daisyjan

:)

abbeyjan, Nov 20, 2018

2. make my print larger

make my print larger, can't read it

JaniceFarris#, Nov 20, 2018
  3. LemP Win User
    make my print larger

Make print larger on your computer screen?

Assuming that you have Windows 7, click Start, type Make Text Larger in the Search box, and press Enter

Click the radio button next to "Medium" or "Larger" and then click "Apply"

Larger print 37d798be-24d6-45cd-92ac-1c597dc3b26d?upload=true.jpg

Make print larger in some program (application)?

What is the application (name and version)?

4. Larger print

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Larger print

1. Larger print - Similar Threads - Larger print

2. Files sizes for photos and videos showing as much larger than actual. Can't open/transfer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files sizes for photos and videos showing as much larger than actual. Can't open/transfer.: A couple of months ago I transferred some photos and videos from my phone to my desktop computer. All was well at the time - fast forward to today, I attempted to open some of the photos in the folder, and all I get is a blank screen - something 'trying' to open. I did...
  3. Need larger text on tabs and bookmark bar

in Browsers and Email
    Need larger text on tabs and bookmark bar: My computer just went through the upgrade to Windows 10 version 1903. I had all my text at a comfortable size for me, but since the upgrade the text on my Chrome browser tabs and bookmarks bar is so small. I know it was larger before but don't remember how. Is there anything...
  4. Cannot extend system partition after cloning system to larger drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot extend system partition after cloning system to larger drive: After using an image cloning software to clone my system from a 120 gb ssd to a 500 gb ssd, the partition for the system stays the same, and the option to extend volume in disk manager is greyed out. How do I make it so that my system partition uses the full 500 gb of free...
  5. Question Re Replacing M2 ssd C Drive With Larger ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question Re Replacing M2 ssd C Drive With Larger ssd: I am replacing my ASUS GL552 laptops SSD C drive with a larger one and want to make sure I am doing it correctly I have made a macriun image of the old ssd that I will restore on the new replacement When I boot from the ASUS rescue thumb drive will the laptop start normally...
  6. Replacing 256 GB SSD C drive with larger 500 GB using macrium clone

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Replacing 256 GB SSD C drive with larger 500 GB using macrium clone: I have an ASUS GL552 laptop with a 256GB SSD C drive and a 1TB hdd I am swapping out the SSD with a larger one. Can I use macrium to mirror the old SSD C drive and restore the mirrored image to the new larger capacity SSD? any pros or cons using mirrored image vs clone of...
  7. How do I get larger text onto photos in Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get larger text onto photos in Paint: How do I get larger text on to phots in Paint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-larger-text-onto-photos-in-paint/e3fb65c4-c622-4760-82fd-69bd00aa497b
  8. changing screen & icon size (make larger, easier to read pages)

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing screen & icon size (make larger, easier to read pages): My pages and characters are just too small! I forget how to make larger. Help anyone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-screen-icon-size-make-larger-easier-to/d8368f93-d24e-4d59-8c01-af637ffc37e2
  9. How to print image larger and adjust layout? Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to print image larger and adjust layout? Windows 10: (Windows 10) I can't figure out how to print an image larger than it originally appears when you open the print function, or how to flip it to landscape mode. n past versions of windows this involved adjusting page setup, printer preference, and just clicking a button for...
  10. Printing from my yahoo e-mail. The print is very small. Can I easily adjust to make it larger?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing from my yahoo e-mail. The print is very small. Can I easily adjust to make it larger?: See above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-from-my-yahoo-e-mail-the-print-is-very/7067b892-dc1d-4b20-b776-3341c6e3257c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. print in larger print

2. windows large print

3. bigerprint

4. how do i make edge printing larger