Windows 10: Larger print

Discus and support Larger print in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have the Weather Network on my laptop with Windows 10 - it is very small print and I can hardly read it - how do I make this version larger to it is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by abbeyjan, Nov 20, 2018.

1. abbeyjan Win User

Larger print

I have the Weather Network on my laptop with Windows 10 - it is very small print and I can hardly read it - how do I make this version larger to it is easier to read?

Thanks - daisyjan

:)

abbeyjan, Nov 20, 2018

2. make my print larger

make my print larger, can't read it

JaniceFarris#, Nov 20, 2018
  3. LemP Win User
    make my print larger

Make print larger on your computer screen?

Assuming that you have Windows 7, click Start, type Make Text Larger in the Search box, and press Enter

Click the radio button next to "Medium" or "Larger" and then click "Apply"

Larger print 37d798be-24d6-45cd-92ac-1c597dc3b26d?upload=true.jpg

Make print larger in some program (application)?

What is the application (name and version)?

4. Larger print

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Larger print

1. Larger print - Similar Threads - Larger print

2. Windows 10 the HP Printer I always use is printing PDF's three times larger ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 the HP Printer I always use is printing PDF's three times larger ?: I have never needed to worry about printing size of the pages when printing downloaded PDF's from Etsy or online. Now out of the blue on this last download I cannot do anything about the size? HP Printers come with built in ink monitoring and app which has always worked....
  3. Windows 10 the HP Printer I always use is printing PDF's three times larger ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 the HP Printer I always use is printing PDF's three times larger ?: I have never needed to worry about printing size of the pages when printing downloaded PDF's from Etsy or online. Now out of the blue on this last download I cannot do anything about the size? HP Printers come with built in ink monitoring and app which has always worked....
  4. Windows 10 the HP Printer I always use is printing PDF's three times larger ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I need the print in the bottom search bar and print in the top bar with icons larger. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need the print in the bottom search bar and print in the top bar with icons larger. How...: How do I make the icons larger in the task bar and how do I make the print larger in the top of the page where your search items icons are? Just these 2 areas...I have taken care of the other areas...
  6. I need the print in the bottom search bar and print in the top bar with icons larger. How...

I need the print in the bottom search bar and print in the top bar with icons larger. How...: How do I make the icons larger in the task bar and how do I make the print larger in the top of the page where your search items icons are? Just these 2 areas...I have taken care of the other areas...
  7. Make print larger in File Explorer on the folder labels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make print larger in File Explorer on the folder labels: How do you make the print larger in File Explorer. Not the "advanced display setting" change. I am talking specifically about FILE EXPLORER. Changing the font size of text in title bars, menus, etc. has no effect on FILE EXPLORER. This question was asked back in 2016 on...
  8. Make print larger in File Explorer on the folder labels

Make print larger in File Explorer on the folder labels: How do you make the print larger in File Explorer. Not the "advanced display setting" change. I am talking specifically about FILE EXPLORER. Changing the font size of text in title bars, menus, etc. has no effect on FILE EXPLORER. This question was asked back in 2016 on...
  9. my printer is printing larger font, even in print to pdf

my printer is printing larger font, even in print to pdf: About a week ago, my printer started printing things about 135%, which means it cuts off the right edge of everything I print. This is NOT a printer SCALING problem...if I choose a smaller scaling in the print dialog, it makes everything smaller zooms out, but still cuts...
  10. how do I make the printer print larger

how do I make the printer print larger: printer font size change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-the-printer-print-larger/4e4e5e59-ecfe-480b-8efc-5a1c05c9e35b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bigger print

2. Print larger print on all pages?

3. print in larger print

4. print larger print windows 10,
  5. windows large print,
  6. bigerprint,
  7. how do i make edge printing larger