Windows 10: Larger Spacing in Explorer

Discus and support Larger Spacing in Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows Version: Version Dev (Operating system compilation: 21337.1000) Hi! I've got a little problem. No matter when I open Explorer.exe (File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WiktorWdowiak, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Larger Spacing in Explorer

Windows Version:
    Version Dev (Operating system compilation: 21337.1000)

Hi!
    I've got a little problem.
    No matter when I open Explorer.exe (File Explorer), I have larger spaces between files, folders, etc.
    (Screenshot at the bottom).

Anyone have a solution?
    Thank you in advance.

:)

WiktorWdowiak, Mar 21, 2021
  2. wpcoe Win User

Line spacing in File Explorer List View

It seems like something changed in the past day or two to add line spacing when in List View in Explorer. Not sure if it's quite double-spacing, but there definitely is more vertical space between items now.

Any idea how to reset that to the previous single-spacing?

Here's what I see now:

Larger Spacing in Explorer [​IMG]

wpcoe, Mar 21, 2021
  3. edsa0601 Win User
    I'd like to superpose a video over a larger image to serve as background but don't want the white space in the margins

I'd like to superpose a video over a larger static image to serve as background, But the white space in the video margin spoils the effect. Can the white space be removed somehow?

I'd appreciate a suggestion.

edsa0601, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Larger Spacing in Explorer

Cant find Toolbar in Internet explorer 11

Hello Cagney,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the toolbar is missing in Internet explorer 11. We will help you.

• Are you facing this issue after any recent updates?
    • Did you check in setting and try to check mark the command bar and check?
    I suggest you to follow some steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Right click on top in empty space near the tabs
      and select Menu Bar and Command Bar and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the issue is resolved.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Larger Spacing in Explorer

1. Larger Spacing in Explorer - Similar Threads - Larger Spacing Explorer

2. Is there any way to view small images in File Explorer larger?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to view small images in File Explorer larger?: I'm currently working on small pixel sprites for a game. I just recently switched to Windows from MacOS, and on there if there were very small pictures they would be upscaled without becoming blurry so they were easier to see. With Windows, it doesn't matter how large I make...
  3. File Explorer thumbnail spacing issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer thumbnail spacing issue: Since I've done a clean install of Windows, files in any folder in Windows Explorer uses too much space at the top and bottom of the file. If it's a 16:9 video for instance, it uses a square box to preview that file instead of a 16:9 box like it was before I did a clean...
  4. File Explorer Thumbnail Preview Spacing

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Thumbnail Preview Spacing: Greetings, I've recently switched from Windows 7 to 10 and I've noticed a behavior that I was curious about. If possible, I'd like to remedy it, but Google searching doesn't really yield any meaningful results. Here's the issue I'm seeing. If I set Windows to show thumbnail...
  5. Everything is larger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything is larger: I'm running Windows 10.0.18362, build 18362. Yesterday (10/28/19), all of a sudden, everything became about 20% larger (that's just a guesstimate). I know about CTRL + adjust-the-mouse-wheel to decrease/increase contents of windows and icons. I'm talking about the other stuff...
  6. Larger print

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Larger print: I have the Weather Network on my laptop with Windows 10 - it is very small print and I can hardly read it - how do I make this version larger to it is easier to read? Thanks - daisyjan...
  7. Increase Line spacing in file explorer

Increase Line spacing in file explorer: My eyes aren't good, so, I increased the icon size in advanced display settings under display settings- Advanced sizing of text and other items. While that did increase the font size to make it easier for me to see, it also crowded the lines substantially seemingly...
  8. File Explorer Icons Spacing Length

File Explorer Icons Spacing Length: Good morning everyone.. i need help to reset my file explorer's look back like before, please.. The space between files and folders is not auto tight anymore.. it's too long / big, omg, it's so do annoy me.. Does any know how to fix it, any assistance would be greatly...
  9. How to change spacing in Windows explorer

How to change spacing in Windows explorer: this is the original view of my windows 10 (1607, build 14393,447) [img] and this is the view of windows 10 in tablet mode [img] how do I change the normal windows 10 spacing to be like the second screenshot (windows 10 tablet mode) spacing? of course without have...
  10. Is there any way to get a larger 'back' button in windows explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any way to get a larger 'back' button in windows explorer?: The back and up buttons in explorer are really small on screen and not in the same position they used to be in win7. Its annoying because there is loads of room in the ribbon above for big conspicuous buttons. Any suggestions? 10431