Windows 10: Larger Spacing in Explorer

Discus and support Larger Spacing in Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows Version: Version Dev (Operating system compilation: 21337.1000) Hi! I've got a little problem. No matter when I open Explorer.exe (File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WiktorWdowiak, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Larger Spacing in Explorer

Windows Version:
    Version Dev (Operating system compilation: 21337.1000)

Hi!
    I've got a little problem.
    No matter when I open Explorer.exe (File Explorer), I have larger spaces between files, folders, etc.
    (Screenshot at the bottom).

Anyone have a solution?
    Thank you in advance.

:)

WiktorWdowiak, Mar 21, 2021
  2. wpcoe Win User

Line spacing in File Explorer List View

It seems like something changed in the past day or two to add line spacing when in List View in Explorer. Not sure if it's quite double-spacing, but there definitely is more vertical space between items now.

Any idea how to reset that to the previous single-spacing?

Here's what I see now:

Larger Spacing in Explorer [​IMG]

wpcoe, Mar 21, 2021
  3. edsa0601 Win User
    I'd like to superpose a video over a larger image to serve as background but don't want the white space in the margins

I'd like to superpose a video over a larger static image to serve as background, But the white space in the video margin spoils the effect. Can the white space be removed somehow?

I'd appreciate a suggestion.

edsa0601, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Larger Spacing in Explorer

Cant find Toolbar in Internet explorer 11

Hello Cagney,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the toolbar is missing in Internet explorer 11. We will help you.

• Are you facing this issue after any recent updates?
    • Did you check in setting and try to check mark the command bar and check?
    I suggest you to follow some steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Right click on top in empty space near the tabs
      and select Menu Bar and Command Bar and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the issue is resolved.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Larger Spacing in Explorer

1. Larger Spacing in Explorer - Similar Threads - Larger Spacing Explorer

2. What happens to the remaining space when you clone to a larger drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What happens to the remaining space when you clone to a larger drive?: I cloned my 256gb SSD to my 500gb HDD with Macrium Reflect. But I can't find the remaining unallocated space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-to-the-remaining-space-when-you-clone/a5dc2bfb-a58d-408d-9e53-65e5a6925b31
  3. What happens to the remaining space when you clone to a larger drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens to the remaining space when you clone to a larger drive?: I cloned my 256gb SSD to my 500gb HDD with Macrium Reflect. But I can't find the remaining unallocated space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-to-the-remaining-space-when-you-clone/a5dc2bfb-a58d-408d-9e53-65e5a6925b31
  4. What happens to the remaining space when you clone to a larger drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Make print larger in File Explorer on the folder labels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make print larger in File Explorer on the folder labels: How do you make the print larger in File Explorer. Not the "advanced display setting" change. I am talking specifically about FILE EXPLORER. Changing the font size of text in title bars, menus, etc. has no effect on FILE EXPLORER. This question was asked back in 2016 on...
  6. Make print larger in File Explorer on the folder labels

Make print larger in File Explorer on the folder labels: How do you make the print larger in File Explorer. Not the "advanced display setting" change. I am talking specifically about FILE EXPLORER. Changing the font size of text in title bars, menus, etc. has no effect on FILE EXPLORER. This question was asked back in 2016 on...
  7. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  8. How to make Explorer Icons larger

How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  9. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Notepad keeps resizing itself to larger than the available screen space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notepad keeps resizing itself to larger than the available screen space: I'm currently running Windows 10 64 bit and using 2 monitors. I'm also currently running Microsoft "PowerToys" "FancyZones" to define regions across both monitors.For some reason, each time I open Notepad in my 2nd monitor which uses 3 zones. The left zone is a singular...