Windows 10: "LaSent from Mail for Windows 10". Whats with the 'La' part of that?

Discus and support "LaSent from Mail for Windows 10". Whats with the 'La' part of that? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My sent emails shows following at bottom "LaSent from Mail for Windows 10". Whats with the 'La' part of that? Can I fix?Z... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kathymacadam, Oct 28, 2020.

1. "LaSent from Mail for Windows 10". Whats with the 'La' part of that?

My sent emails shows following at bottom "LaSent from Mail for Windows 10". Whats with the 'La' part of that? Can I fix?Z

:)

kathymacadam, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. "LaSent from Mail for Windows 10".  Whats with the 'La' part of that? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

"LaSent from Mail for Windows 10". Whats with the 'La' part of that?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

"LaSent from Mail for Windows 10". Whats with the 'La' part of that?

1. "LaSent from Mail for Windows 10". Whats with the 'La' part of that? - Similar Threads - LaSent Mail Whats

2. Como quitar ventanas pequeñas de anuncios se la parte baja derecha de la pantalla. Gracias

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Como quitar ventanas pequeñas de anuncios se la parte baja derecha de la pantalla. Gracias: Salen bastantes anuncios en pequeñas pantallas en la parte derecha, baja de la pantalla diciendo que tengo un virus, las quito pero vuelven a salir 10 15 veces seguidas. Gracias por su respuesta....
  3. Cannot print mails with images from Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot print mails with images from Windows 10 Mail: Since several weeks I cannot print mails from Windows 10 Mail that include images. It will work in all other apps and in text only emails. If it fails, one can see an error from PrintService in the Event Viewer complaining about a spooler related error Event Id 372. More...
  4. Exporting e-mail from windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exporting e-mail from windows 10 mail app: I have to get e-mails stored localy on a computer exported so that i can innport them to Outlook on new computer. But the user only ever used the windows 10 mail app and pop e-mail. Any addvice? I have tried finding the file location with little luck. Found one path which...
  5. cannot send mail from windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot send mail from windows 10 mail app: can someone help with this issue? I can receive emails but emails are just stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-mail-from-windows-10-mail-app/f2026617-647f-4ac7-a1a5-6997be9f4232
  6. Migrating from Windows live mail to Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Migrating from Windows live mail to Windows 10 mail: I am moving to a new PC - old and new PCs both running the latest Windows 10. I am currently running Windows live Mail yes, I should have moved from this a long time ago - no lectures please!. Following the Microsoft advice, I should move to Windows 10 Mail if for no other...
  7. Mails from Windows Live Mail to Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mails from Windows Live Mail to Mail: Hi, How to get old mails and mail folders from "Windows live Mail" & "Outlook 2007" to "Mail" app in Windows 10. Thanks Prashant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/mails-from-windows-live-mail-to-mail/22773ad1-1b23-486e-bcae-3143c4216a58
  8. Mail for Windows only showing part of incoming email message?

in Browsers and Email
    Mail for Windows only showing part of incoming email message?: {I did post to the correct section but didn't receive a reply so far} Hi, Any idea why the contents of certain emails I receive in Windows Live Mail are displayed ok whereas the same email received via Mail for Windows 10 shows only in part, are aligned way to the right of...
  9. Exporting emails from windows mail what format?

in Browsers and Email
    Exporting emails from windows mail what format?: I'm exporting emails and folders from Windows Mail on an old desktop running Win Vista. I was given the choice of Windows Mail or Microsoft Exchange. I used the Windows Mail format. I'm backing everything up because I'm probably going to buy a new desktop soon and I'm sure it...
  10. Mail for Windows only showing part of incoming email message?

in Browsers and Email
    Mail for Windows only showing part of incoming email message?: Hi, Any idea why the contents of certain emails I receive in Windows Live Mail are displayed ok whereas the same email received via Outlook and Mail for Windows 10 shows only in part, are aligned way to the right of the screen, and so cannot be viewed in full. Any work...