Windows 10: Laser driver shows at

Discus and support Laser driver shows at in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Team,We re currently using a laser connected to Windows 10 system, which we control via USB. However, we have encountered an issue after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChenLan, May 25, 2023.

1. ChenLan Win User

Laser driver shows at

Dear Microsoft Team,We re currently using a laser connected to Windows 10 system, which we control via USB. However, we have encountered an issue after installing another USB device, causing the laser to stop functioning.Upon investigating the possible causes of this problem, I have noticed the following:Normally, in the Windows 10 Device Manager, the laser device should appear under the category "USB devices."However, it is currently listed under "Other devices."Furthermore, when the laser was still operational, the laser driver was located at "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\winusb.sys" as displ

:)

ChenLan, May 25, 2023

2. Win 10 driver for konica minolta1350w laser printer

Hi Syed N

Thanks for your suggestion. However, I have not been able to find a Windows 10 driver for my Konica Minolta Pagepro 1350w laser printer. Contacted Konica technical support . Was advised that printer driver is not listed on their site, which I knew. They
    could offer no other help.

Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks again.

Ron

miss pee wee, May 25, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Konica Minolta PagePro 1350 laser Driver

Cannot locate Windows 10 Konica Minolta PagePro 1350 laser Driver download. Any suggestions? Microsoft compatibility site says it is compatible.

Any help is appreciated.

miss mittens, May 25, 2023
  4. Laser driver shows at

Windows 10 Konica Minolta PagePro 1350 laser Driver

Thanks Arul_D for your suggestions.

I tried downloading the driver using the link that you provided. It is for Windows 8 not 10 and did not work. I also contacted Konica Minolta. They were of no help. They referred me to their site which does not have a Windows 10 driver for the Page Pro
    1350W laser printer.

Any other suggestions?

Miss Mittens

miss pee wee, May 25, 2023
Thema:

Laser driver shows at

1. Laser driver shows at - Similar Threads - Laser driver shows

2. Laser driver shows at

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laser driver shows at: Dear Microsoft Team,We re currently using a laser connected to Windows 10 system, which we control via USB. However, we have encountered an issue after installing another USB device, causing the laser to stop functioning.Upon investigating the possible causes of this problem,...
  3. Laser driver shows at

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laser driver shows at: Dear Microsoft Team,We re currently using a laser connected to Windows 10 system, which we control via USB. However, we have encountered an issue after installing another USB device, causing the laser to stop functioning.Upon investigating the possible causes of this problem,...
  4. Brother Laser Printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother Laser Printers: We have a Brother HL-3170CDW printer and a Brother HL-2170 printer and both of them started printing very faint, black text so faint that it is had to read. Have the latest printer firmware installed and the latest printer drivers. This is a problem with bot Windows 10 and...
  5. HP Laser Jet verified drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Laser Jet verified drivers: I have a Windows 10 S laptop, and am trying to install the HP LaserJet 1020 driver on it, but the driver is not a verified app. The HP site doesn't seem to have a verified app available for download. Are there any other alternatives for me? I suspect I will run into the...
  6. update drivers for Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard/mouse 5000

update drivers for Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard/mouse 5000: Hi there, Can someone tell me where to get the latest driver for both of these? and how to install it? I'm on Windows 10 Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-drivers-for-microsoft-wireless-laser/cfbdf000-6d66-4b57-a21a-7e0f67e73241
  7. Unable to find HP laser jet 1018 printer driver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to find HP laser jet 1018 printer driver: I am trying to install my HP laserjet 1018 printer on my Windows 10, version 1809 I attempted the following method after connecting printer over USB, Click add printer > the printer that I want isn't listed>Add a local printer or network printer with manual setting>IN Use an...
  8. Looking for a laser desktop scanner

Looking for a laser desktop scanner: I've got a Brother laser printer which has been and still is superb, but having problems trying to find a decent desktop laser flatbed black scanner around the £50 mark hopefully by Brother as well but all I can find are expensive colour and black ink ones. Any...
  9. Looking for a laser desktop scanner

Looking for a laser desktop scanner: I've got a Brother laser printer which has been and still is superb, but having problems trying to find a decent desktop laser flatbed black scanner around the £50 mark hopefully by Brother as well but all I can find are expensive colour and black ink ones. Any...
  10. Update Driver for HP Laser Jet P1102w

Update Driver for HP Laser Jet P1102w: Is there an updated driver for windows 10 concerning HP Laser Jet P1102W? 15089