Windows 10: Laser Printer Samsung clp-315 and Windows 10

Discus and support Laser Printer Samsung clp-315 and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Will a Samsung Printer CLP-315 work under Windows 10? What driver will be best? Does anyone have successfully installed a printer driver for CLP-315... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RolfGäbele, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Laser Printer Samsung clp-315 and Windows 10

Will a Samsung Printer CLP-315 work under Windows 10? What driver will be best? Does anyone have successfully installed a printer driver for CLP-315 and got it to work with Windows 10? HP support in Germany claims, the printer CLP-315 is not compatible with Windows 10.

Thanks for any feedback.

:)

RolfGäbele, Jul 14, 2019
  2. Johsta Win User

Installed Windows 10 and now my Samsung printer prints too dark

It is very bad that the update from windows 8.1 to windows 10 changed the printer driver to the Samsung CLP-310 series universal printer driver 3. That caused me a big headache.

Now I use the windows-7 printer driver at the PC with the Samsung CLP-315 printer.

I use this printer as a network printer but at the other PC's i still get the "bad" universal printer driver 3.

I don't know if it is a Microsoft problem or a Samsung problem. But there is something wrong with using the Samsung universal printer driver 3 as the default printer driver for the Samsung CLP-315 printer in windows 10.

Johsta, Jul 14, 2019
  3. julyanwi Win User
    Installed Windows 10 and now my Samsung printer prints too dark

I got a new computer with Windows 10 installed. Now my Samsung clp-315 laser printer only prints so dark that graphics and photos are just dark squares. I did live chat with Samsung - drivers reinstalled, settings checked. The printer worked fine before
    the upgrade. Text prints fine but obviously lots of toner being used. Any ideas?

julyanwi, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Laser Printer Samsung clp-315 and Windows 10

Samsung CLP-415NW Printer and Windows 10

Has anyone figured out how to make the Samsung CLP-415NW printer function with Windows 10? I sincerely regret installing Windows 10 on this computer; I've used Microsoft products for a long time, but I hope my next purchase will be something different.

DixieBarrett, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Laser Printer Samsung clp-315 and Windows 10

1. Laser Printer Samsung clp-315 and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Laser Printer Samsung

2. Samsung ML 1710 Laser Printer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung ML 1710 Laser Printer Windows 11: When I upgraded to Windows 11, I lost printing capability with my Samsung ML 1710 laser printer. I've tried reinstalling drivers, manually adding, etc. Does anyone know a solution for this?...
  3. Samsung ML 1710 Laser Printer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung ML 1710 Laser Printer Windows 11: When I upgraded to Windows 11, I lost printing capability with my Samsung ML 1710 laser printer. I've tried reinstalling drivers, manually adding, etc. Does anyone know a solution for this?...
  4. Angela 315

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Angela 315: I am locked out of my laptop its saying that my pin is no longer available and I have forgotten my password I have changed my password with Microsoft on my phone put it in on my laptop but still saying wrong password can someone please help me thanks....
  5. laser jet color printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laser jet color printer: what does error79mean on my HP Laser Jet Color Printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laser-jet-color-printer/94d7a79b-ba26-4675-b615-e1f9af49133b
  6. Windows 10 and Samsung printer

Windows 10 and Samsung printer: Is windows 10 compatible with a Samsung Xpress M2020 printer? I can't seem to be able to print now that I have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-samsung-printer/883431f9-2a86-433d-8d7a-c39b40e54e00
  7. Samsung CLP-775ND CMYK Printer - Vertical streaks ?

Samsung CLP-775ND CMYK Printer - Vertical streaks ?: I have a Samsung CLP-775ND CMYK (Win 10 Pro) printer which produces some feint vertical streaks (most noticeable with colour content), even after cleaning the glass panels behind each of the toner cartridges and also running the 'clean fuser' process (test page attached). If...
  8. Brother Laser Printers

Brother Laser Printers: We have a Brother HL-3170CDW printer and a Brother HL-2170 printer and both of them started printing very faint, black text so faint that it is had to read. Have the latest printer firmware installed and the latest printer drivers. This is a problem with bot Windows 10 and...
  9. Samsung CLP-300 Printer displays Out of Paper with Windows 10

Samsung CLP-300 Printer displays Out of Paper with Windows 10: Recently converted my computer over to windows 10. Downloaded latest Samsung drivers from HP and installed. When I went to do the Windows test print I get an out of paper error. The print manager shows the test page in the que, and no errors on the printer. I did the...
  10. Samsung laser printer ML-2240 not working since update on windows.

Samsung laser printer ML-2240 not working since update on windows.: Do not know if it was just a coincidence but my Samsung ML-2240 printer stopped printing and red lights come on display, just after I did an update on windows. Bought a new toner and put it in but still no luck. Its old but in mint condition. Any one else encountered this...