Windows 10: LaserJet 1022n Won't Stop Printing

Discus and support LaserJet 1022n Won't Stop Printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a LaserJet 1022n with an ethernet connection to a Linksys router and 2 laptops connected wirelessly. I installed Windows 10 on a Dell Precision... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ImmuneCrawdad57, Dec 29, 2018.

1. LaserJet 1022n Won't Stop Printing

I have a LaserJet 1022n with an ethernet connection to a Linksys router and 2 laptops connected wirelessly.

I installed Windows 10 on a Dell Precision M6500 laptop using Windows 10 version 1809 Media Creation Tool. No additional software was installed.

I installed the driver for my LJ1022n using the Windows update driver and everything appears to be normal except that print jobs repeat endlessly and I have to kill them from the spooler. Another laptop on my network with an earlier version of Windows 10 prints normally.

I root uninstalled the driver and attempted to run the HP Easy Print software. It finds my printer with the correct model number and IP address, then hangs at the "Checking your software..." step.

I installed the Windows 7 version of the driver with the same result.

I have tried drivers for other LJ models but they either have the same problem or don't work at all.

I have searched the internet and asked the HP Support Community for help but have gotten nothing useful.

:)

ImmuneCrawdad57, Dec 29, 2018

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Dec 29, 2018
  3. HP 1022N printer will not work with the latest version of windows 10

We have tried the trouble shoot routine several times to no avail. The techs have un-installed and reinstalled the printers numerous times and it prints garbage or prints multiple pages non-stop till manually cancelled.

the error message at the bottom right hand side of the screen would state "Error printing on HP Laserjet 1022n printer couldn't print ." for either the HP or the Epson inkjet printers.

We have wasted several hours with techs from Microsoft help chat and Geek Squad. The Geek Squad was able to get it working one time but as soon as we printed a page from your Edge browser it stopped working again.

Why would an upgrade to Widows 10 change the required drivers for printing and why would it delete existing networked printers that worked fine with the prior Windows? Not a good reflection on Microsoft.

John (Jack) Hamerski

JackHamerski, Dec 29, 2018
  4. LaserJet 1022n Won't Stop Printing

Windows 10 HP Laserjet Support

Guru,

Thank you for the response. I ran the troubleshooter as you suggested but that didn't fix the problem. When I open devices-printers the Laserjet 4 is listed but it has "Default,Error" next to it. also, in device manager the printer queue is there for the
    Laserjet 4 but it is not listed in printers.

My motherboard is an Asus M5A97 EVO with an AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processor.

This problem happens with anything I try to print to the Laserjet 4.

I get a popup saying "printer error".

JohnMerritt_65, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

LaserJet 1022n Won't Stop Printing

1. LaserJet 1022n Won't Stop Printing - Similar Threads - LaserJet 1022n Won't

2. HP LASERJET 1007 PRINTER NOT PRINTING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP LASERJET 1007 PRINTER NOT PRINTING: Hello...I have recently updated my pc from windows 7 to windows 10.. PC is connected with HP LJ 1007 printer...Test print is ok but no print I get after giving print command....Many times driver and printer reinstalled..Checked Services.msc and found spooler and other print...
  3. hp laserjet pro mfp m281fdw - won't print double-side/won't connect to network/won't print etc.

hp laserjet pro mfp m281fdw - won't print double-side/won't connect to network/won't print etc.: I reported this problem a couple of weeks ago, but the message has disappeared. The problem is that the printer won't print double-sided, or can't be found on the network wired or Wi-Fi. This happened after the latest Windows 10 update. The support from the community involved...
  4. Print Driver for HP LaserJet 1100A

Print Driver for HP LaserJet 1100A: Purchased new laptop and trying to find print driver for HP LaserJet 1100A. Old laptop is running Windows 10 and can print to my printer. HP help site does not have driver that will work with Windows 10. Microsoft provided the driver on my old laptop and I need to find a...
  5. Won't print

Won't print: Have a Dell Optiplex 755 and a Brother MFC 440 CN and all off a sudden won't print when I try it does nothing If I try and copy something printer acts like it going to print but just runs blank sheet. Would it be the computer or the printer. Is there anything i can do? Thanks...
  6. HP Laserjet 1200 prints too light

HP Laserjet 1200 prints too light: Hello. I know this printer is ancient and slow but I don't know why it prints too light lately (black isn't black but gray). I have checked configuration and economode is turned off. I also reset settings. Any ideas? Maybe the cartrigde is almost empty or failing (but it...
  7. HP Laserjet p1102W not printing

HP Laserjet p1102W not printing: I got a new laptop loaded with Windows 10 Home in S mode. Is HP LaserJet P1102W compatible with this windows version? Why is it that in the devices and printers from the control panel shows the default printer is NPIA2B27BHP LaserJet Professional P1102w. Is this the reason...
  8. won't print

won't print: I have Windows 10 and an HP Officejet 6600 printer, it was printing just fine from Word 2007, then it just stopped. I check the print que and there is nothing there and I have tried 3 different methods to print, nothing, thanks, Rocky...
  9. Making a LaserJet 4100 print darker?

Making a LaserJet 4100 print darker?: I have a monochrome PNG I need to print onto self adhesive plastic film. It has to print DARK black so light won't shine through the printed area. I used to print these on a Color LaserJet 2500 but it broke so the 4100DTN is what I'm stuck with. The default Windows 10...
  10. HP Laserjet P1006 will not print now

HP Laserjet P1006 will not print now: Upgraded to Windows 10 about three days ago, and now my HP Laserjet P1006 printer won't print.......keeps saying "error" .Went to HP's website and down loaded what I thought I needed to get it to print but still not printing. One thing anyone here should know about me is I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp 1022n keeps printing

2. laserjet 1022n problems

3. hp laserjet 1022n wont stop printing

4. hp laserjet 1022n printering multiple pages and wont stop,
  5. hp laserjet 1022n is printing non stop,
  6. laserjet 1022n doesnt stop printing,
  7. hp laserjet 1022n prints non stop,
  8. laser jet 1022n wont stop printing,
  9. hp laserjet 1022n wont stop printing windows 10