Windows 10: LaserJet MFP m125nw can't scan

Discus and support LaserJet MFP m125nw can't scan in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My HP Printer is LaserJet MFP m125nw. After I installed the printer package, the scanner doesn't work. I have used the "Printer and Scanner Doctor"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FionaLin2, Mar 3, 2021.

1. FionaLin2 Win User

LaserJet MFP m125nw can't scan

My HP Printer is LaserJet MFP m125nw. After I installed the printer package, the scanner doesn't work. I have used the "Printer and Scanner Doctor" software that provided by HP to do the diagnosis on my system. It showed that WIA is rejected by user. I have checked the service of WIA, it is running in automatics. How can I solve this problem?

:)

FionaLin2, Mar 3, 2021

2. Installing HP software and driversLaser Jet Pro MFP M125nw Printer comes up with "Fatal Error"

I have been trying to install HP software and drivers onto my PC and it keeps on coming up with 'Fatal Error' message.

Any suggests how to resolve?

Original title: Windows 10 and Laser Jet Pro MFP M125nw Printer

AlanReidUK, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Pavan_N, Mar 3, 2021
  4. LaserJet MFP m125nw can't scan

Installing HP software and driversLaser Jet Pro MFP M125nw Printer comes up with "Fatal Error"

Hi Alan,

Sorry for the late reply.

I regret the inconvenience you are facing with installing the HP drivers on windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know few more information below,

• From which website did you download the drivers?
    • Are you able to install other applications or programs on the pc?
    I suggest to go to the below link and try re-downloading the drivers and run as administrator and check if helps.

If not, I suggest you to run the diagnostic tool from the same link below.
    http://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers...jet-pro-mfp-m125-series/5396664/model/5303404

Let us know the update regarding the HP driver installation, we would assist you for sure.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

LaserJet MFP m125nw can't scan

1. LaserJet MFP m125nw can't scan - Similar Threads - LaserJet MFP m125nw

2. Can I scan using a HP Laserjet 1020?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I scan using a HP Laserjet 1020?: Can I scan using a HP Laserjet 1020? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-scan-using-a-hp-laserjet-1020/48996f6d-ed16-4870-a30c-f871f6c31d18
  3. I have a HP laserjet pro mfp m177 fw unit.

I have a HP laserjet pro mfp m177 fw unit.: I have a HP laserjet pro mfp m177 fw unit. I can print but when I try the scanner icon all that happens is on the printer scree I see calibrating. No scanning....
  4. Printing issue Win 10 pro x64 and HP laser Jet Pro MFP M125nw

Printing issue Win 10 pro x64 and HP laser Jet Pro MFP M125nw: Hello, I have Windows 10 pro x64 - version 1909 with upto date fixes. In this version I have issue to print. The printer can print what I want, just one document cant be printed. When I want to print this specific document from Word 2016, it is going to the queue only, but...
  5. HP LaserJet Professional M1212nf MFP

HP LaserJet Professional M1212nf MFP: HP LaserJet Professional M1212nf MFP NOT FUNCTIONING CORRECTLY. SOME TIMES IT APPEARS TO BE OK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laserjet-professional-m1212nf-mfp/c263c5ac-dc1f-44c8-9724-04b8cbf6fafc
  6. My HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP 477

My HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP 477: will print but I can't scan. At least from the scan icon on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-color-laserjet-pro-mfp-477/774c7e39-30ab-4b03-871c-ad64c501a1a8
  7. Had enough of Ink Jet printers try HP laserjet PRO MFP M28-M32 series

Had enough of Ink Jet printers try HP laserjet PRO MFP M28-M32 series: Hi folks Had enough of expensive ink refills for inkjet printers -- after a refill or two you've probably paid more than the printer itself -- plus if you don't print every day etc then often problems with wasted ink, dried cartridges, aligning print heads etc. I recommend a...
  8. HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M680 series

HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M680 series: Hi all, I have been having a very weird issue with an HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M680 series. I'm unable to get the scan to network folder to work . -I have a shared folder created on a server -I set up scan to network on the folder, called a quickset and enter the...
  9. HP Color LaserJet MFP M281fdw stopped working

HP Color LaserJet MFP M281fdw stopped working: I was printing on my HP Color LaserJet MFP M281fdw when it stopped. I got an error message that said the toner levels were not communicating with the computer. The toners are nearly full to I re-seated them but I still get the messages. What could be wrong....
  10. HP MFP printers not scanning under Windows10 / Win 10 solved

HP MFP printers not scanning under Windows10 / Win 10 solved: Hi All just sharing an experience: The wife asked me this morning to quickly scan and email a page for her....... Well: In Win 10 no scan app for HP, found it, downloaded it from Store and, lo and behold, it could not find my HP LaserJet 1217 nfw MFP on the...