Windows 10: Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Discus and support Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; [img] [img] [img] winver: 19041.113 I'd like to leave this family(-group) to join another, but I've been seeing this same error for several days... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by seganku, Mar 2, 2020.

1. seganku Win User

Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group [​IMG]

winver: 19041.113

I'd like to leave this family(-group) to join another, but I've been seeing this same error for several days now, across at least a couple reboots.

Additional information: I've sent this account an invite from the other family, and get the invite here. If I try to accept the invite, it says I must leave my current family first. I get the link to leave, but the same error.

Any ideas?

:)

seganku, Mar 2, 2020
  2. Shawn Brink, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Still need permission even though i am not in a family group

• I am not getting any error messages
    • I've just started experiencing these issues, because I haven't log into my Microsoft account since I had my Xbox 360 and made a parental account which I own. Anyways I bought a pc the other day and when I saw that my main account was listed as a child's
      account I exited the family in that account and I yet require permission from an adult account. Besides leaving the family I don't remember making any prior change.
    • Well I joined the family group again and try to give my self permission on the adult account but didn't understand what steps to take so, I left the family group again, but this time I made my account an adult account, but I still required permission.

Infinity_-FightZ, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Windows Hello won't work for a family member account

• Have you applied a group policy? If yes, you may check this article on
      how to resolve the issue.
      • No group policy applied
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
      • It’s a new computer. As soon as I created my administrator account I created a family account for my wife. Everything else works on her account but Windows Hello does not work (the camera).
    • What is the exact error message?
      • I attempted to attach screen shots of each step we have gone through but it would accept Word or PDF files. Is there another way I can get them to you?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
      • I deleted her family member account, created a PC account (with the same results), deleted the PC account and recreated the family member account. No luck with her Windows Hello.
    There is a possibility that the family member account/profile that you have created is corrupted/damaged. We suggest that you try re-configuring the profile.
    (Already did that)

Michael_DS, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

1. Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group - Similar Threads - Last member Adult

2. leave a family group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    leave a family group: i need assistance with removal of my account from the Microsoft Family group, as the organizer account is cannot be accessed as of this moment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-a-family-group/437da08b-c0ac-4657-82ff-31f7585bc975
  3. leave a family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    leave a family group: i need assistance with removal of my account from the Microsoft Family group, as the organizer account is cannot be accessed as of this moment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-a-family-group/437da08b-c0ac-4657-82ff-31f7585bc975
  4. Microsoft Family Safety - delete family member - leave the group

Microsoft Family Safety - delete family member - leave the group: Dear,I want to delete a family member because she's older now and/or leave the family group, but neither of these options seem to work:Although I'm the adult organiser, I can't delete "FLEUR" from the family group the GSM she used at that time is no longer in use:And ... I...
  5. Microsoft Family Safety - delete family member - leave the group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety - delete family member - leave the group: Dear,I want to delete a family member because she's older now and/or leave the family group, but neither of these options seem to work:Although I'm the adult organiser, I can't delete "FLEUR" from the family group the GSM she used at that time is no longer in use:And ... I...
  6. Microsoft Family Safety - delete family member - leave the group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Leaving Family Group

Leaving Family Group: hello, i have been trying to play a game but it says im in a family group. i went to check the family group app and it shows that im an organizer and that im the only one in the family, and so i tried to leave but there was no option for me to leave even though ive looked at...
  8. Leaving Family Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leaving Family Group: hello, i have been trying to play a game but it says im in a family group. i went to check the family group app and it shows that im an organizer and that im the only one in the family, and so i tried to leave but there was no option for me to leave even though ive looked at...
  9. Leaving Family Group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Remove Adult Family Member

Remove Adult Family Member: I'm trying to remove an adult from my Family list and I keep getting an error "We can't do this right now. Try again later" I'm connected to the internet just fine - what do I need to do differently?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to leave family from microsoft