Windows 10: Last pass in Win10 Edge

Discus and support Last pass in Win10 Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, I wonder if there is a way to make Edge , not to ask me the log in and password every time I start Edge. I have w 10 home 67962 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Alboari, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Alboari Win User

Last pass in Win10 Edge

Hello, I wonder if there is a way to make Edge , not to ask me the log in and password every time I start Edge. I have w 10 home

:)

Alboari, Oct 25, 2016

2. Last Pass Extension needed!

I would like to use the new Windows Edge browser but my passwords are maintain through Last Pass. Currently, Windows Edge doesn't not work with Last Pass. Last Pass works with Chrome, but not Edge.

PhilipDarivoff, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Google Chrome & Last Pass

Thank you for your quick response . . . I was giving Edge a try. Guess I can go to IE11 to use Last Pass for Windows 10 until Edge is compatible.

SherriKnipper, Oct 25, 2016
  4. Bree New Member

Last pass in Win10 Edge

Password for what? I don't get asked for one when I start Edge.

Is it for a site you have set as the Home page? If so, make sure you don't have Edge set to delete cookies on exit.

Last pass in Win10 Edge [​IMG]

5. I think he's asking about Lastpass asking for a password every time he starts Edge. Happened to me too. Just go to the Lastpass settings and turn it off, only turn it on when you want to use it.

Digmor Crusher, Oct 25, 2016
  6. Bree New Member
    Ah, the LastPass extension, that would make sense - I don't use it.

7. Sent you a private message Alboari.

Digmor Crusher, Oct 27, 2016
  8. Last pass in Win10 Edge

I love last pass! except it sometimes doesn't do its job, meaning when I log in, it wont stay logged in. so I disabled it for now. plus edge always prompts me to save a pass.. manually entering pass is a huge problem for me. especially if iam on 250 forums

Pathfinder, Oct 28, 2016
  9. Alboari Win User
    Great thanks somuch*Smile

Alboari, Oct 28, 2016
  10. Alboari Win User
    The solution is so simple, its there but you don't see it. Not even Microsoft Support did know this. Very clever, we have to learn. Thank you

Alboari, Oct 28, 2016
  11. Alboari Win User
    See my solved tread It is very simple.
    Regards

Alboari, Dec 3, 2016
  12. Alboari Win User
    The solution it's so simple. Not even Microsoft support could solve it. Ah Ahh
    Ciao

Alboari, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Last pass in Win10 Edge

1. Last pass in Win10 Edge - Similar Threads - Last pass Win10

2. Problems with last WIN10 UPDATES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with last WIN10 UPDATES: I would like to see updates that don't require subsequent updates to fix the previous one. I decided to return to auto updates, hoping problems still didn't exist. I have two computers now that won't run Chrome properly or at all... that may have been the intention....
  3. Switching to IE let me use Last Pass

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Switching to IE let me use Last Pass: I had difficulty using Last Pass and discovered that I should use Firefox or IE instead. Will this be easy to switch over to and will I experience any problems? I'm surprised Windows 10 seems not to be a good match with LP....
  4. last win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    last win10 update: last update may2019 using win media tools sent me msg : contact support error code 0x0000005 how to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-win10-update/087767d6-d263-4da4-8158-227da8756a7f
  5. Do you use "Last Pass"?

Do you use "Last Pass"?: This is a way of storing IDs/passwords. Does anyone here use it? Is it safe/effective and does it work with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-use-last-pass/7953d3c2-b725-4940-a601-3df2d3769743"
  6. Lost Chrome to Edge in last update.

Lost Chrome to Edge in last update.: When I did the last update in February, I lost Chrome. Now I cannot get it back. When I try to download it all I get is the picture that is on my google account. I need chrome for some of the things I do on my computer, that Edge seems to not support. How can I get it...
  7. edge starting with one of last pages

in Browsers and Email
    edge starting with one of last pages: does anyone no why edge starts with the one of the last pages after shutting down edge and the computer it will at times restart with one of the last pages, this is even after I make sure I am on my home page and then close edge and shut down computer, this has been going on...
  8. Get Last Pass passwords to Firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Get Last Pass passwords to Firefox?: Problem: Copy (Import) LP credentials from LP to Firefox The only way to export LP credentials (free version) is a .csv file. Firefox will only import from 3 other browsers, no .csv. I thought a work around might be to import the .csv file into another browser than import...
  9. How to get Last Pass passwords to Firefox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Last Pass passwords to Firefox?: Problem: Copy (Import) LP credentials from LP to Firefox The only way to export LP credentials (free version) is a .csv file. Firefox will only import from 3 other browsers, no .csv. I thought a work around might be to import the .csv file into another browser than import...
  10. Last pass in Win10 Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Last pass in Win10 Edge: Is it possibly to install last pass to use with Edge? Also will it be possible to add future tools such as Xmarks etc ? Regards 8242