Windows 10: Last status update on find my device

Discus and support Last status update on find my device in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What does it mean last status update when I am searching for my device in mocrosoft account? I am asking since my device appears as last seen on 8 Dec... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LucianaSato1, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Last status update on find my device

What does it mean last status update when I am searching for my device in mocrosoft account?

I am asking since my device appears as last seen on 8 Dec but last status update os shown as 13 Dec.

:)

LucianaSato1, Dec 15, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 15, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Last status update on find my device :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Last status update on find my device

Current Status of F@H Teammates

i want on the list with a cool phrase next to my name *Frown Last status update on find my device :(

Solaris17, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Last status update on find my device

1. Last status update on find my device - Similar Threads - Last status update

2. Device status .xml?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device status .xml?: i was scrolling through my pc disk when i found this im wondering if its a virus or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-status-xml/c2de3037-073b-4680-a6b6-3cddc638ca3d
  3. Device status .xml?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device status .xml?: i was scrolling through my pc disk when i found this im wondering if its a virus or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-status-xml/c2de3037-073b-4680-a6b6-3cddc638ca3d
  4. Find My Device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Find My Device: My WIN 10 laptop has been stolen. I see that the location is currently unknown and it is OFF and the battery is 0%. First I'd like to know if I have to Refresh MS Edge to get a new reading? And second, a previous try the first time I used the program it gave an address. Are...
  5. Find my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find my device: How accurate is the find my device? My laptop was stolen yesterday and I keep signing in to find my device but it shows a different location in my neighborhood Everytime I sign in. Once it even said it was at a fire department...
  6. My computer doesn't find Bluetooth devices anymore after the last Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer doesn't find Bluetooth devices anymore after the last Windows Update: Hello! So, two days ago my computer updated for quite some time and after that update, my computer stopped finding my Bluetooth devices. I already tried turning Bluetooth on and off, using the Troubleshoot function on Bluetooth, updating my Drivers but nothing seems to work...
  7. Find my device

Find my device: I need to find my laptop it was stolen. I tried the find devixe. What am i doing wrong,? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-device/388c717b-db7d-45de-b519-f083b3297a3a
  8. Location of a device after last update.

Location of a device after last update.: Hello. My laptop was stolen on the 14th of November, but it was last updated on 15th November on windows 10. Can the location of the laptop be identified with the last update? Or how else can i find my lost device if that is not possible?...
  9. Find my device

Find my device: Hi I have misplaced my laptop a while back, when I went into the Find My Device it showed a map and a date ie 8/9/2019. Which indicated that the device is in my home. I cannot find it. Does this date indicate that it was definitely in the location shown on that particular...
  10. What does it mean "Last time my device status changed"?

What does it mean "Last time my device status changed"?: What does it mean "last time my device status changed" when checking my device status on microsoft account? I am asking since my device appears as last seen on 8 Dec but "last time my device status changed" is shown as 13 Dec although my notebook was not turned on since 8...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. last time my device status changed microsoft account