Windows 10: Last step in creating a shut down sound

Discus and support Last step in creating a shut down sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I get to the LAST step in creating a custom shutdown sound: a *.wav file, I add my microsoft user name and password and it is not recognized. Very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wadcfc, Dec 12, 2019.

1. wadcfc Win User

Last step in creating a shut down sound

When I get to the LAST step in creating a custom shutdown sound: a *.wav file, I add my microsoft user name and password and it is not recognized. Very frustrating. Help!!

:)

wadcfc, Dec 12, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Dec 12, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 12, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Last step in creating a shut down sound :p

cadaveca, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Last step in creating a shut down sound - Similar Threads - Last step creating

2. shut down sound win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shut down sound win 10: I have a problem with win 10everything works fine all day i play games without problems but every day at 3 pm you hear the sound as if the power is going off but it doesn't turn off pcevery day at the same timea mysterious problemdoes anyone have any advicei havessd 120gram...
  3. shut down sound win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    shut down sound win 10: I have a problem with win 10everything works fine all day i play games without problems but every day at 3 pm you hear the sound as if the power is going off but it doesn't turn off pcevery day at the same timea mysterious problemdoes anyone have any advicei havessd 120gram...
  4. shut down sound win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. The sound card prevent to computer shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The sound card prevent to computer shut down: My computer sound card burned out and I bought a new separate sound card. It works fine but when I turn off the computer, the computer shuts down for 1 second and then turns on quickly. The computer turned off properly when I pulled out the sound card. Its company name is...
  6. Mystery shut down--confirm diagnosis, advice on next steps

in Windows 10 Support
    Mystery shut down--confirm diagnosis, advice on next steps: This is an update to an ~year old post of mine which describes rare but super annoying mystery shutdowns. Since that post, mystery shutdowns have happened 9 times to me on 2019-10-20, 2019-10-27, 2019-11-20, 2019-11-21, 2019-12-01, 2019-12-06, 2019-12-25, 2020-03-29, and...
  7. Last step in creating a shut down sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Last step in creating a shut down sound: When I get to the LAST step in creating a custom shutdown sound: a *.wav file, I add my microsoft user name and password and it is not recognized. Very frustrating. Help!! 146155
  8. Last step in creating a shut down sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Last step in creating a shut down sound: When I get to the LAST step in creating a custom shutdown sound: a *.wav file, I add my microsoft user name and password and it is not recognized. Very frustrating. Help!! 146155
  9. Warning sound notification for imminent shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Warning sound notification for imminent shut down: When the battery is getting low on my laptop (ACER Aspire E15), it suddenly shuts down without warning. How can I get it to give me a loud sound and enough time to plug in to power before that happens?...
  10. Create a Shortcut to shut down the computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Create a Shortcut to shut down the computer.: Win 10 version 1809 I would like to create a shortcut to shutdown the computer and have created one following the instructions in How to Create A Shutdown Shortcut on Windows 10 Desktop but I can't make it work. Nothing happens when I double click the shortcut's icon. Will...