Windows 10: Last two days cant get Facebook

Discus and support Last two days cant get Facebook in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Was updated to Windows 10 - did NOT want it- it just came. Several days later now facebook will not load. help? * Moved from IE10/Win7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bvf.friend, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Last two days cant get Facebook

Was updated to Windows 10 - did NOT want it- it just came. Several days later now facebook will not load. help?

* Moved from IE10/Win7

:)

bvf.friend, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Windows SDK for Facebook

Source: Windows SDK for Facebook | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Gmail suspicious activity alert?

I'd definitely setup two-step verification like MailMan suggested. I actually just set it up myself, and have a similar feature on Facebook as well. Better safe than sorry! *Toast :toast:

f22a4bandit, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Mark_W. Win User

Last two days cant get Facebook

facebook

Hello narendrapatel1980:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the issues you are having using Facebook chat on your phone. We may need more information regarding exactly what you are seeing, what is working with Facebook and what is not working. Below you will find a couple
    troubleshooting steps for Facebook issues, we hope they will help.

The first thing we suggest you do when a Facebook account is not working as it should is to remove the Facebook account from your phone. After you have removed the Facebook account from your phone, uninstall the Facebook application, if currently installed.
    Once you have deleted the account from your emails + accounts settings we suggest you unlink the Microsoft account and Facebook account and then relink them. You can manage this from
    http://accounts.live.com. Once you are signed in here go to
    permissions > manage other accounts > edit > remove this connection completely. At this point I would suggest you sign out of this site and then sign back into the account and relink the Microsoft account and the Facebook account.

Once you have completed the above steps, go to the phone and tap settings > applications > Internet Explorer > delete history > restart the phone. After the phone reboots, add your Facebook account back to the phone and reinstall the
    Facebook application. Go to the messaging application to see if you are able to start a Facebook chat.

If you continue to have issues please provide the following details:

• Do you receive any error messages or codes?
    • Do you see your friends listed? Are they showing as Offline?
    • Do you see anything different when viewing your Facebook friends via the application?
    • What country are you located?
    • What is the current OS version running on your phone, tap settings > about > more info.?
    Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Last two days cant get Facebook

1. Last two days cant get Facebook - Similar Threads - Last days cant

2. Photos; I'm having problems over the last two days;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos; I'm having problems over the last two days;: Firstly I have lost the 'On this day' facility - at 87 it has been a daily 'must view' task as a happy reminder of days gone by.Secondly When trying to SHARE photos - clicking on the appropriate Contact doesn't work, and going onto Mail,- the screene gives a flash of blue and...
  3. Photos; I'm having problems over the last two days;

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos; I'm having problems over the last two days;: Firstly I have lost the 'On this day' facility - at 87 it has been a daily 'must view' task as a happy reminder of days gone by.Secondly When trying to SHARE photos - clicking on the appropriate Contact doesn't work, and going onto Mail,- the screene gives a flash of blue and...
  4. Photos; I'm having problems over the last two days;

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. last two updates in the recent days, last one yesterday, broke audio option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    last two updates in the recent days, last one yesterday, broke audio option: the two Windows 10 updates that were forced in the recent days messed up audio capabilities. The first one screwed up the bluetooth output to speakers, i'm left with slow stutters. The update yesterday, presumably a patch, now screwed up the audio jack - a microphone...
  6. Issues last two days

Issues last two days: Hi, Last two days sites I use a lot are blocked ie: bbc news, yahoo mail and others. Some work but are very slow to start. ie Gmail, Audible. I have used Edge and Chrome no difference. Tried disabling virus/firewall. No difference. All worked fine before. Not changed or...
  7. Consistently getting BSoD for the last 3 days

Consistently getting BSoD for the last 3 days: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkjV1vUNhE_enWq_xLScuEiMHz5m?e=XrvGia I couldn't find the minidump from the last 2 days; they seem to have been deleted. I apologize as I'm not particularly computer savvy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  8. Started getting BSOD in the last three days.

Started getting BSOD in the last three days.: Hello, in the last three day I started getting BSOD. I'm a Windows 10 Pro 64 user. Here's the memory dump It's usually a ndu.sys issue, so I guess a network problem? But I didn't change anyhing in the past few months......
  9. Outlook send and receive error - Last two days

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook send and receive error - Last two days: Hi I am using the latest version of Outlook from Office 365 and for the last couple of days have been getting the error as shown in the picture.... Now, it does not happen every time, and as I have 6 email accounts happens to random accounts... Why has this started in the...
  10. Two computers and cant get into one!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two computers and cant get into one!: This is my first post, so please be gentle with me! I have a Dell all in one desktop with Windows 8.1 running on it, and downloaded last week 10 onto my HP laptop. To keep things simple, I used the same e/mail address and password to start both computers using my...