Windows 10: Last up date wiped activation key code

Discus and support Last up date wiped activation key code in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7, everything was fine until last up date that wiped my code, I was in the midel of a new build when this ha... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GregoryFye52, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Last up date wiped activation key code

I had upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7, everything was fine until last up date that wiped my code, I was in the midel of a new build when this ha pend no I get a 0xC004C003 code and I am told to buy a new key code I have the code from the windows7 disk I own.

Question is will this code work with windows 10 pro or do I have to start all over and format my HHD and install windows 7

:)

GregoryFye52, Nov 21, 2018
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Cant activate windows 10 after wipe, key is from windows 8.1 that i upgraded from

Hi Ryan,

To assist you better, we would like to confirm if Windows 10 is activated before you wiped your computer.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter. To do this, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • On the left pane, choose Activation.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Last up date wiped activation key code

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Last up date wiped activation key code

1. Last up date wiped activation key code - Similar Threads - Last date wiped

2. up dated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    up dated: requst to update windos and driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-dated/918415a3-5360-4484-93db-5fa21b2406f6
  3. last up date messed up my pc how do i delete it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    last up date messed up my pc how do i delete it.: how do i delete last update it screwed up my pc windows 11. KB5027303 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-up-date-messed-up-my-pc-how-do-i-delete-it/330218fb-721f-4255-a7af-141f76b31dfb
  4. last up date messed up my pc how do i delete it.

last up date messed up my pc how do i delete it.: how do i delete last update it screwed up my pc windows 11. KB5027303 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-up-date-messed-up-my-pc-how-do-i-delete-it/330218fb-721f-4255-a7af-141f76b31dfb
  5. .NET Framework 4.8 at last, but how to be up-to-date with .NET Rollups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 4.8 at last, but how to be up-to-date with .NET Rollups?: Since .NET Framework 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1 meets the End of Support on April 26, 2022 and they strongly recommend we migrate to at least .NET Framework 4.6.2 or higher, I would like to inquire a small point. If I update to .Net 4.8 will I need to install Security and Quality...
  6. .NET Framework 4.8 at last, but how to be up-to-date with .NET Rollups?

.NET Framework 4.8 at last, but how to be up-to-date with .NET Rollups?: Since .NET Framework 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1 meets the End of Support on April 26, 2022 and they strongly recommend we migrate to at least .NET Framework 4.6.2 or higher, I would like to inquire a small point. If I update to .Net 4.8 will I need to install Security and Quality...
  7. Activation of a Poduct Key Code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation of a Poduct Key Code: Purchased a refurbished desktopHP. The CertifiedMicrosoft certificateon the systemdidnotwork. Called intoMicrosoft & receiveda newproduct key codeforaWindowsPro. Thisnewcertificate willalso not activate fortheoperatingsystem. WHY?...
  8. The Last backup date is not updated

The Last backup date is not updated: The Backup and Restore (Window 7) works well before. Recently the Last backup date stopped at 4/8/2019, even though the backup has performed after that day. I set the backup schedule at Every day. The Next backup date is updated. I think it is not related to incorrect date...
  9. up dating active x for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    up dating active x for windows 10: I want to down load the lates verison of active x I amgetting a run-around https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-dating-active-x-for-windows-10/2aed2460-8ae7-4f8f-9bd4-57ca0c5d065a
  10. Up-date

Up-date: Dopo l'aggiornamento si verifica questo errore nel visualizzatore di eventi "Applicazione": cod. Errore 0x8007085A MSDTC Client 2 4104 Come posso risolvere ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update wiped activation key