Windows 10: Last Update has caused Print Screen and Emoji to stop workikng

Discus and support Last Update has caused Print Screen and Emoji to stop workikng in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Update KB5014699 & KB5013942 have caused the SnipIt Menu failure to appear with Print Screen and Emojis will not display or cannot be inserted. May be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mustang53, Jun 29, 2022.

1. mustang53 Win User

Last Update has caused Print Screen and Emoji to stop workikng

Update KB5014699 & KB5013942 have caused the SnipIt Menu failure to appear with Print Screen and Emojis will not display or cannot be inserted. May be other problems as yet unidentified. Was able to uninstall ...4699 but ....3942 Security will not uninstall. This is really frustrating! It seems like almost every time there is an update something quits working! Is there any way to contact a Microsoft technician - even via email?

:)

mustang53, Jun 29, 2022

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jun 29, 2022
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Jun 29, 2022
  4. Ṣmeed Win User

Ṣmeed, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Last Update has caused Print Screen and Emoji to stop workikng - Similar Threads - Last Update has

2. the last update stopped the working of the touch screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the last update stopped the working of the touch screen: the recent update stopped the working of the touch screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-last-update-stopped-the-working-of-the-touch/ed832afa-32c0-40e0-8d3c-fde373da4e57
  3. the last update stopped the working of the touch screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the last update stopped the working of the touch screen: the recent update stopped the working of the touch screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-last-update-stopped-the-working-of-the-touch/ed832afa-32c0-40e0-8d3c-fde373da4e57
  4. the last update stopped the working of the touch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Last Update has caused Print Screen and Emoji to stop workikng

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Last Update has caused Print Screen and Emoji to stop workikng: Update KB5014699 & KB5013942 have caused the SnipIt Menu failure to appear with Print Screen and Emojis will not display or cannot be inserted. May be other problems as yet unidentified. Was able to uninstall ...4699 but ....3942 Security will not uninstall. This is really...
  6. Last Update has caused Print Screen and Emoji to stop workikng

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last Update has caused Print Screen and Emoji to stop workikng: Update KB5014699 & KB5013942 have caused the SnipIt Menu failure to appear with Print Screen and Emojis will not display or cannot be inserted. May be other problems as yet unidentified. Was able to uninstall ...4699 but ....3942 Security will not uninstall. This is really...
  7. Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis: The emoji panel in Windows 10 That displays when we press the keys Windows + Period in a text editor displays different emojis ever since I installed a lot of fonts at once. Then I tried uninstalling those fonts, until I had just the default Windows fonts, however the emoji...
  8. Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis: The emoji panel in Windows 10 That displays when we press the keys Windows + Period in a text editor displays different emojis ever since I installed a lot of fonts at once. Then I tried uninstalling those fonts, until I had just the default Windows fonts, however the emoji...
  9. printing problem since last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing problem since last update: Everything I try to print goes into 'Print to File' mode, even though I made sure that box wasn't ticked in each program I tried to print from. I followed instructions on videos but no luck. So much wasted time!...
  10. my print spooler has stopped

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my print spooler has stopped: I am unable to start my print spooler would like a how to restart it. Tried the trouble shooter and it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-print-spooler-has-stopped/90cac5db-2ce4-4f6b-9100-d8fbbca1651a