Windows 10: Last update in Win 10 ISSUE

Discus and support Last update in Win 10 ISSUE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the last upgrade was performed both of my computers are having a specific issue, when a go to the desktop and right click on the mouse and go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by E I F, Dec 23, 2018.

1. E I F Win User

Last update in Win 10 ISSUE

Since the last upgrade was performed both of my computers are having a specific issue, when a go to the desktop and right click on the mouse and go to PERSONALIZE to get ot my themes, it opens but if freezes and cannot make any changes like background, theme, etc..., I restart my computer to no avail. this is a MS problem because its happening on my desktop and laptop.

I see several discussions about this when I google it so It is a general problem with the last update, please send us a fix as soon as possible.

Thank you.

:)

E I F, Dec 23, 2018

2. Microsoft Acknowledges Gaming Performance Issues Under Win 10 Creators Update

yeah, I run Win 10 and Win 7 dual boot on separate ssd's. and to be honest I get better performance in gaming benchmarks and higher fps in Win 7. I prefer Win 10 though just for the look of it(subjective) and never upgraded from the 1607 Anniversary build nor have been offered it through Windows update.
    having seen all the issues with the 'Creators' update on the BF1 forums I never had any intention of using it thankfully.

chief-gunney, Dec 23, 2018
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Last update in Win 10 ISSUE

Win Bench

New Updates
    Win Bench: 2.0.6.1
    Updater: 1.0.4.0

Been sure to update the updater first...

New Updater:
    Shows A List Of Fixes For Win Bench

Checks Files, If Anything is missing or corrupt it will download it (May have a few issues still)

CrackerJack, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Last update in Win 10 ISSUE

1. Last update in Win 10 ISSUE - Similar Threads - Last update ISSUE

2. windows last update issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows last update issues: After the last windows update when it restarted it said I had to reset my pin due to new security updates. I forgot my password so I had to redo that also. then it came back and said I had no internet. I tried rebooting again. only to have the same issue. so I restarted I'm...
  3. windows last update issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows last update issues: After the last windows update when it restarted it said I had to reset my pin due to new security updates. I forgot my password so I had to redo that also. then it came back and said I had no internet. I tried rebooting again. only to have the same issue. so I restarted I'm...
  4. Win 10 update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 update issue: latest update KB52006670 won't install has error code 0xe0000100. What does this error code mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-update-issue/588cf515-9e5e-46df-9c5d-09353541648c
  5. Win 10 update issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 update issue: latest update KB52006670 won't install has error code 0xe0000100. What does this error code mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-update-issue/588cf515-9e5e-46df-9c5d-09353541648c
  6. Win 10 update issue

7. Win 10 update issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 update issue: Hi I have successfully connected my bluetooth wireless earphones with my hp notebook but I am unable to hear sound from it. Tried updated my realtek driver with current version for windows but no success. Kindly help, I am badly frustrated from this issue for the past...
  8. last 2 win 10 updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    last 2 win 10 updates: Since the last 2 updates, when I start Edge my screen has began blinking again, also when using other apps the sound cuts in and out. I spend most of time fixing things on win 10, searching for "CORRECT" solution which very seldom getting the correct answer. So disgusted...
  9. Win 10 last update Aug 2019

Win 10 last update Aug 2019: Hi, after the last update my device wont start anymore. Windows 10 is stucked on the login screen. I insert my pin code but instead of load the desktop the login screen appear again. Any help?...
  10. The last Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The last Win 10 Update: HELP!! following the last Windows 10 update on my desktop PC I have internet problems, when using the MS trouble shooters I get the message's "required protocols are missing" and/or "service registration is missing or corrupt". Plus I cannot reset my Microsoft account, I...