Windows 10: Last update in Windows10 issue - Please help

Discus and support Last update in Windows10 issue - Please help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have problem when i want to update my PC , and that problem in this pictures below: first , this update: [ATTACH] second this problem:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MAX JRR, Mar 20, 2021.

1. MAX JRR Win User

Last update in Windows10 issue - Please help

I have problem when i want to update my PC , and that problem in this pictures below:

first , this update:

Last update in Windows10 issue - Please help 2a2b0a18-8210-48a2-9603-8ad1cdbcd8c5?upload=true.png

second this problem:

Last update in Windows10 issue - Please help 189c9dec-20cb-4e93-b778-af8224504128?upload=true.png

i dont know what should i do ???

i search in apps VirtualBox but i didn't find it on my PC .

:)

MAX JRR, Mar 20, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

windows10 updates

Hi Rich,

Thank you for replying.

I suggest you to run BITS Troubleshoot
    and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with
    Windows Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your
    Windows Update. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run BITS troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Last update in Windows10 issue - Please help - Similar Threads - Last update Windows10

2. last windows10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    last windows10 update: This update corrupt something that mess up the sound card. I cant work anymore with Finale music editor that gives me an error code 7. How to solve the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-windows10-update/866341e7-3ca6-4f32-a296-bfb3c53a27b3
  3. Keep having this update issue. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keep having this update issue. Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/coloppy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo4q9y/keep_having_this_update_issue_please_help/
  4. Windows10 updates, RD Dual Monitor and Last Opened Windows issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 updates, RD Dual Monitor and Last Opened Windows issues: hi there I am new to this forum and frustrated about recent Windows issues. I have been using Windows10 for some with no major issues. However, recent Windows updates have given me nothing but issues. I will try to explain as much as possible. My Work and Home PC specs -...
  5. Issues after the updating the windows. Please help!!!

Issues after the updating the windows. Please help!!!: Hello, this is Sudarsan Birla, and I have problem with my Windows. My pc is responding weirdly. It is working really slowing and even the icons that I pinned to my taskbar are invisible even the hidden icons too. I cannot even open my start menu, the search bar and the...
  6. Updates pending. Last update was on 04/15/20 Need help please.

Updates pending. Last update was on 04/15/20 Need help please.: Message displayed "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." No download or install button to continue. Restarted several times same result. Sometimes the updates that are missing show up on a list underneath the message with a pending status at the end of...
  7. Update last night "deleted" everything, please help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update last night "deleted" everything, please help...: PC updated last night, booted it up and everythign is gone kind of. I can tell everything is still on my storage drive because i don't have anny more space since before the update. But all my setting, my taskbar oins are gone. Steam says i dont have any games installed when i...
  8. WINDOWS10 UPDATE ISSUE

WINDOWS10 UPDATE ISSUE: HI ' SHOWING THIS ERROOR Your device is at risk because it’s out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let’s get you back on track so Windows can run more securely. Select this button to start: WHAT I WILL DO...
  9. Windows10 update issue

Windows10 update issue: While updating windows10 everytime I'm getting "We couldn't complete the update , undoing the changes " . (troubleshooting is not helping) What should I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-update-issue/df1628f3-ba25-40da-8e63-dae62f36e97b
  10. My External HDD disappear after the last update .. please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My External HDD disappear after the last update .. please help: hi after the last update my external HDD disappear when I open manage to see it .. it pops this message " you must initialize a disk before logical disk manager can access it " and the HDD is unallocated [img] I had a lot of work saved on that hard drive .. I...