Windows 10: last update killed screenshot feature-

Discus and support last update killed screenshot feature- in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; w8 updated to 10-many updates later & after last one the screenshot feature went away- any repairs yet ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by T Mike, Dec 22, 2019.

1. T Mike Win User

last update killed screenshot feature-

w8 updated to 10-many updates later & after last one the screenshot feature went away- any repairs yet ?

:)

T Mike, Dec 22, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Dec 22, 2019
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Dec 22, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

1. last update killed screenshot feature- - Similar Threads - last update killed

2. Last Windows Update Killing my CPU 80% usage !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Last Windows Update Killing my CPU 80% usage !: HelloSince the Last Windows Update my CPU is escalating totally constant 20-30% with a short Jump Randomly to 80% for few second!Before my CPU was basicly not getting over 10% from that what i doing! But now comes the Funny part the CPU is only doing this if i having a...
  3. Last Windows Update Killing my CPU 80% usage !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Last Windows Update Killing my CPU 80% usage !: HelloSince the Last Windows Update my CPU is escalating totally constant 20-30% with a short Jump Randomly to 80% for few second!Before my CPU was basicly not getting over 10% from that what i doing! But now comes the Funny part the CPU is only doing this if i having a...
  4. Last Windows Update Killing my CPU 80% usage !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. The last update of windows 10 killed my pc

The last update of windows 10 killed my pc: Hi all, on 15 July 2023 Microsoft updated my Windows 10 PC I set it with target 22H2 from quite some time. After its switch off the PC did not restart. I just got a black screen with shell> prompt Clearly it does not reboot. I am extremely angry since I have no time to waste...
  6. The last update of windows 10 killed my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The last update of windows 10 killed my pc: Hi all, on 15 July 2023 Microsoft updated my Windows 10 PC I set it with target 22H2 from quite some time. After its switch off the PC did not restart. I just got a black screen with shell> prompt Clearly it does not reboot. I am extremely angry since I have no time to waste...
  7. The last update of windows 10 killed my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Some automatic update happened last night, killed my laptop

Some automatic update happened last night, killed my laptop: So my laptop cuts me off in the middle of my work, starts restarting and having a message its restarting because of an update… now its blue screen and displays a frowny face with a message to tell someone “inaccessible bootdevice” and website www.windows.com/stopcodeNow i go...
  9. Last update killed Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Last update killed Chrome: Updated OS last night - this morning no Chrome. Tried reinstall with no success https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-update-killed-chrome/da29dbec-092e-4af5-bad4-606bd024e296
  10. Autostart Features Ignored since last Features Update (1709)

in Windows 10 Support
    Autostart Features Ignored since last Features Update (1709): Since I upgraded to Version 1709, I can disable Autostart Features via Task Manager but they are Ignored and the Program is started even though it is disabled. In Version 1703 I did not have that Bug. Program in Question: Send To OneNote Tool (OneNote 2013 installed) In...