Windows 10: last update removed Windows

Discus and support last update removed Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; During the reboot of the last upgrade Windows 10 the banner sajys installing don't turn off pc. The next morning I get up to a message No bootable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by verebkm, Jun 16, 2019.

1. verebkm Win User

last update removed Windows

During the reboot of the last upgrade Windows 10 the banner sajys installing don't turn off pc. The next morning I get up to a message

No bootable device. Press any key to reboot

Bios setup shows no hard drive!

What happened how fix?

Get Bock data?

:)

verebkm, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 16, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond last update removed Windows :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Windows 10: Remove this update

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that your manually remove or delete you want to stop from installing.

Please follow these steps:

• In the Search box, type Check for Updates. Click on it.
    • Click Advanced options.
    • Click View you update history, then Uninstall updates
    • Form the list, choose the update you want to uninstall.

Tell us how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

1. last update removed Windows - Similar Threads - last update removed

2. Last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Last update: Every since the last update my save files have been hard to get into. Was there a problem with the update that would cause this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-update/85a278d3-5732-4e0d-ba58-d00791535c79
  3. Last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Last update: Every since the last update my save files have been hard to get into. Was there a problem with the update that would cause this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-update/85a278d3-5732-4e0d-ba58-d00791535c79
  4. Last windows update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Last windows update: After last update a few days ago, which took a long time updating, then said "cleaning up." which I haven't seen before, my startup screen comes up with name and "welcome". then goes black and a blue screen pops up asking for my password. If I click the back arrow, upper left...
  5. Last windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Last windows update: After last update a few days ago, which took a long time updating, then said "cleaning up." which I haven't seen before, my startup screen comes up with name and "welcome". then goes black and a blue screen pops up asking for my password. If I click the back arrow, upper left...
  6. Last windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. last windows update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    last windows update: After this last Windows 10 update, My Office 10 version of Outlook, deleted the passwords for both of my pop3 email accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-windows-update/eea040f6-a429-4bed-9b3b-e66a9079abdd
  8. Last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Last update: Since the last update on 11/16/2020, the icons on my desktop and taskbar are squished...oblong instead of round. And very large. I have tried to change the size of the icons in the settings, but it doesn't take away the squished effect. Any suggestions?...
  9. After the last update 2004 for windows 10, it is no longer possible to remove the update...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After the last update 2004 for windows 10, it is no longer possible to remove the update...: After the last update 2004 for windows 10, it is no longer possible to remove the update history through thescript Reset_Reregister_Windows_Update_Components. What is the solution?...
  10. Last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Last update: Since the last update my computer doesn’t shut down completely and windows explorer doesn’t auto-refresh. I just want to know if people have those issues ? submitted by /u/iKempachi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghk9c2/last_update/