Windows 10: Last update/ settings

Discus and support Last update/ settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After I downloaded and installed the last update, I can't get the settings to appear after clicking on icon, Why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChuckFikar, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Last update/ settings

After I downloaded and installed the last update, I can't get the settings to appear after clicking on icon, Why?

:)

ChuckFikar, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 31, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Last update/ settings

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Last update/ settings

1. Last update/ settings - Similar Threads - Last update settings

2. Last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Last update: Every since the last update my save files have been hard to get into. Was there a problem with the update that would cause this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-update/85a278d3-5732-4e0d-ba58-d00791535c79
  3. Last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Last update: Every since the last update my save files have been hard to get into. Was there a problem with the update that would cause this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-update/85a278d3-5732-4e0d-ba58-d00791535c79
  4. Last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Last update: Since the last update on 11/16/2020, the icons on my desktop and taskbar are squished...oblong instead of round. And very large. I have tried to change the size of the icons in the settings, but it doesn't take away the squished effect. Any suggestions?...
  5. Display settings have changed since last windows update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display settings have changed since last windows update: My work PC had a windows update to download on friday, and it ran the update on shutdown. I use two identical monitors for working with my PC, but this morning,Monday, the right hand monitor is smeary, I had checked the display settings, and have found that if I set both...
  6. Display settings have changed since last windows update

in Windows 10 Support
    Display settings have changed since last windows update: My work PC had a windows update to download on friday, and it ran the update on shutdown. I use two identical monitors for working with my PC, but this morning,Monday, the right hand monitor is smeary, I had checked the display settings, and have found that if I set both...
  7. Printer:No print quality setting since the last Windows update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer:No print quality setting since the last Windows update?: I can no longer select the print quality (e.g. draft etc.) when I open a PDF from Microsoft Edge (previously under "Other settings")... has it been painted or are they hiding somewhere else? Drucker:Seit dem letzten Windows Update keine Druckqualitätseinstellung mehr?
  8. Last Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last Update: The last update from Microsoft,mess all my system!!I don have an illegal copy,i pay for that & you are crocks...incompetents!! I got a month ago an update which i have to delete because mess all my PC!!! Now a month later i got a new one which is worse!!! I don't want to...
  9. Last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Last update: Since the last update my computer doesn’t shut down completely and windows explorer doesn’t auto-refresh. I just want to know if people have those issues ? submitted by /u/iKempachi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghk9c2/last_update/
  10. Last Update modified settings, installed image viewer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Last Update modified settings, installed image viewer: The last automatic Update modified windows border color settings (now gray) and installed an ugly image viewer for cellphones. And changed image files associations in the process. 36937