Windows 10: last update stopped program from running

Discus and support last update stopped program from running in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have no idea. Normally AVG does have a pop up. The only reason I knew you have AVG is because I do and that's what was causing the issue. Nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wood, May 14, 2016.

1. bro67 Win User

last update stopped program from running

It is typical for the Malware vendors to mark good software as malicious. It is the only way that they can make money off of people that only use the Free Version. Have them call them up and pay to fix a problem that you can get help for free on here.

After XP, I stopped using any kind of third party Anti-Malware software with Windows, because it was nothing more than headaches. Now all that I run is Defender, use Chrome or Firefox, and have the WOT and Ad Block Plus add-ons. I cannot use any other type of blocking agent, since the machines are used for software testing for clients and also to set up servers.

Pass on to e-sword about AVG flagging the engine for e-Sword as Malicious. They will straighten them out pretty quick.

bro67, May 16, 2016
  2. LostDog Win User

e-Sword already knows. That's where I got the solution from.

LostDog, May 16, 2016
  3. bro67 Win User
    I would still update them. The more that report this to them, the quicker they can stop the so called software security companies from locking out their software.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

last update stopped program from running

1. last update stopped program from running - Similar Threads - last update stopped

2. How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running: To fix a problem with lag in a video game I when into the properties of the .exe file and started to run it as an administrator when the program was still open. After I had done that I opened the game again and it kicked me out repeatedly so I decided to close the game and...
  3. How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running: To fix a problem with lag in a video game I when into the properties of the .exe file and started to run it as an administrator when the program was still open. After I had done that I opened the game again and it kicked me out repeatedly so I decided to close the game and...
  4. How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to stop a program from running as admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to stop a program from running as admin: I have a program that runs with elevated privileges when I double click on the icon. I do not want it to run with elevated privileges but I have not been able to figure out how to turn it off.I checked the following places:1.Right Click on the shortcut -> Advanced -> Run as...
  6. Why did MultiDigiMon.exe stop running with the last Windows Update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why did MultiDigiMon.exe stop running with the last Windows Update?: In Windows 10.19042.630, Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0, when trying to run the MultiDigiMon.exe command as admin, which is the Multiple Digital Monitor Touch Screen Mapping Tool, nothing happens. This is the case on a few different machines that I tried. It worked in...
  7. How to stop Edge from running as the startup program?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop Edge from running as the startup program?: How to stop Edge from running as the startup program or delete it permanently? Kind regards, Nenad 142152
  8. Stop programs running at boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stop programs running at boot: Middle of last week I was using Excel on my PC, closed it and shut the computer down. When I turned it back on, Excel opened a blank workbook when the computer started up and does this every time now. Last night, I had Chrome open (watching Netflix), closed Chrome, shut...
  9. how to stop updates from running

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to stop updates from running: windows home edition 64 bit I occasionally disable windows updates from d/l to save bandwidth usage today I did that and it says stopping but after several hours hasn't. how can I spot it without using system restore? 127510
  10. Stopping unwanted programs from running in Win10x32v1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stopping unwanted programs from running in Win10x32v1809: In Task Manager, Processes tab shows many entries of programs I rarely or no longer use. When they are right-clicked and 'End process' is selected, the effect is only temporary. Is there a way of making the effect permanent ?...