Windows 10: Last Update stopped xbox wireless adapter functioning

Discus and support Last Update stopped xbox wireless adapter functioning in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, so after the last win 10 update my xbox wireless adapter no longer functions on my gaming pc. It shows up in device list and says it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bootrossbootros, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Last Update stopped xbox wireless adapter functioning

Hi All,

so after the last win 10 update my xbox wireless adapter no longer functions on my gaming pc. It shows up in device list and says it is working ok, but it will not pair with the xbox one controller.

It pairs ok to the same controller on other pcs I have in the house, the controller also pairs ok to xbox one.

I have tried multiple USB ports on the gaming pc, i have tried deleting the devices and reinstalling, in all cases it appears to be working fine but the pairing process just does not complete. The controller works fine on the gaming pc if connected by wire.

Any one have any suggestions on what could be causing the pairing process to fail - some random setting perhaps?

thankyou

:)

bootrossbootros, Mar 25, 2020
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Last Update stopped xbox wireless adapter functioning

Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

The Xbox 360 controller will work using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. To help you set up your Xbox 360 controller to your computer using the Xbox Wireless adapter, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Last Update stopped xbox wireless adapter functioning

1. Last Update stopped xbox wireless adapter functioning - Similar Threads - Last Update stopped

2. Xbox wireless adapter for windows suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless adapter for windows suddenly stopped working: Been using this for around a year and it has suddenly stopped working. I have tried all the troubleshooting tips I've found, but nothing has resolved my issue. The device doesn't show up in the device manager and doesn't light up when plugged in as it used to....
  3. Xbox wireless adapter for windows suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless adapter for windows suddenly stopped working: Been using this for around a year and it has suddenly stopped working. I have tried all the troubleshooting tips I've found, but nothing has resolved my issue. The device doesn't show up in the device manager and doesn't light up when plugged in as it used to....
  4. Xbox wireless adapter for windows suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox wireless adapter

Xbox wireless adapter: Hey, so i just started to use my Xbox a bit more, more then my pc and had my headset paired to that rather than my pc xbox wireless adapter and all of a suddon the light doesn't turn on anymore and nothing will pair. It still shows up in device manger. I don't know what to do...
  6. Xbox Wireless adapter

Xbox Wireless adapter: Hello, everyone! So a while ago, I got my wireless xbox adapter, and it worked perfectly for good months. I haven't used it in a while now, and when I tried to open it, to pair it with the controller, it doesn't work. Doesn't light up and it's not in device manager. I don't...
  7. XBOX wireless adapter stopped wworking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX wireless adapter stopped wworking.: My Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows works on my Win 10 surface but not my Win 10 laptop. On the laptop, the Xbox One headset and adapter both flash and if I try using the sync button never are able to connect. But it connects fine on the surface. Is there any troubleshooting...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter: I have recently bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my laptop to pair my headset and it keeps on turning off or unpairing while there is no audio for a while. Is this normal?...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter: I am having trouble getting the drivers for the wireless adapter to work. I followed tutorials online to download drivers from the https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx website, but when following the steps to install it, I just get this error message Windows...
  10. xbox wireless adapter

xbox wireless adapter: i have an issue with my wireless adapter i want let me install a driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-wireless-adapter/57facc99-f0a0-4ab3-ab8b-ef3a500d4ba6