Windows 10: Last update this week ruined my computer won`t load

Discus and support Last update this week ruined my computer won`t load in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This week`s update ruined my windows. It starts up and cannot repair itself then shuts down. I tried downloading a bootable usb and it is stuck at 98%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohanneBolduc1, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Last update this week ruined my computer won`t load

This week`s update ruined my windows. It starts up and cannot repair itself then shuts down. I tried downloading a bootable usb and it is stuck at 98% prior to completion. This is complete failure, I need the computer to work all my information is supposedly backed up to one drive automatically yet only thing I see is January 2020!!! Tried to use ssytem prompt to try and get into safe mode, no use still get failure and shuts down. This happening way too often lately, I relied on the one drive but it doesn`t seem to be useful. I am very frustrated, no windows CD to put in system, tried getting bootable drive from another system and no luck. Don't know where to turn, who to call or what to do, the situation is dire any other ideas.

By the way the bootable drive creator is still stuck at 98% for the last 4 hours!!!!!!!! AAAARGGHHHHHH

Ran CHKDSK with commandprompt no issues, forget about restore point never seems to create one no matter how I set it up.

:)

JohanneBolduc1, Dec 2, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Dec 2, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Last update this week ruined my computer won`t load

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Last update this week ruined my computer won`t load

1. Last update this week ruined my computer won`t load - Similar Threads - Last update week

2. Camera won´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera won´t work: Hi, I can´t get my camera to record or take pictures. It doesn´t work in the camera app nor in Google Meet - the light next to the camera is on, but the screen just shows a crossed out camera.. I´ve tried restarting the camera app, and uninstalling and reinstalling it +...
  3. Windows update this week ruined my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update this week ruined my computer: Updates that Windows pushed out this week early Dec 2020, have ruined my computer. In this time of lockdowns and quarantines, our computers have never been more important. Children homeschooling online, work demands and often the only way to stay connected to family and...
  4. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!: I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When...
  5. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!: I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When...
  6. my windows won,t activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my windows won,t activate: its error is 0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-wont-activate/e1cab1b1-a602-403c-982e-3ef7d1b2b743"
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Screen won´t load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Screen won´t load: Hello I bought like a 5 months ago fh 4 and everytime it starts it gets stuck on the loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-screen-wont-load/a6ce9b32-95df-48db-af8f-b09a35824e50
  8. battery won"t charge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery won"t charge: Lap top has been sitting a while and not used. When get got it out and started to charge everything seemed fine. However, I was hooked up to the charging cable. When I shut down the computer and later tried to turn on, there was no charge on lap top. I'm not sure what to...
  9. Facebook won`t load properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook won`t load properly: I switched off my laptop manually as it froze, was on Facebook at the time and now Facebook will not load properly, cannot access any games or comment on any posts - HELP...
  10. LAST UPDATE GOING BAD...BLUE SCREEN ,WON"T BOOT.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LAST UPDATE GOING BAD...BLUE SCREEN ,WON"T BOOT.: Anybody know how to get off this bad situation , My computer was perfect ,and it went to the normal updates download and self install ,But after it won't boot ,giving me the loop booting and after couple attempts of reboot it give a blue screen asking for The lastest update...