Windows 10: Last Updated on windows 11 no more slide shows on new one like the old on 10 of Microsoft...

Discus and support Last Updated on windows 11 no more slide shows on new one like the old on 10 of Microsoft... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I know that new programmers may not know what a slide show is so that maybe why it was removed. :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Roger Russell1, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Last Updated on windows 11 no more slide shows on new one like the old on 10 of Microsoft...

I know that new programmers may not know what a slide show is so that maybe why it was removed. :

:)

Roger Russell1, Dec 9, 2022
  2. OSdevr Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, Dec 9, 2022
  3. Desktop theme slide show

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

I would like to inform you that, theme slide show cannot be done on windows 10. However after applying a theme you can create a desktop background slide show.

To create a desktop background slide show follow the steps below:

• Right click on the blank space on Desktop.

• From the menu select Personalize.

• On the windows, click on the
      background.

• From the drop down menu select slide show.

• Browse the albums that you want to set as slide show.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Dec 9, 2022
  4. Last Updated on windows 11 no more slide shows on new one like the old on 10 of Microsoft...

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

Last Updated on windows 11 no more slide shows on new one like the old on 10 of Microsoft...

1. Last Updated on windows 11 no more slide shows on new one like the old on 10 of Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Last Updated more

2. Win 11 'Show more options' doesn't show 'more options' with the one of the recent updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 'Show more options' doesn't show 'more options' with the one of the recent updates: Hello, since the introduction of win11 all custom context menu items were moved to 'show more options' sub-menu. That's annoying and generally awful, but who cares, right? However, with one of the recent updates, this even this sub-menu doesn't show 'more options' any more!...
  3. Win 11 'Show more options' doesn't show 'more options' with the one of the recent updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 'Show more options' doesn't show 'more options' with the one of the recent updates: Hello, since the introduction of win11 all custom context menu items were moved to 'show more options' sub-menu. That's annoying and generally awful, but who cares, right? However, with one of the recent updates, this even this sub-menu doesn't show 'more options' any more!...
  4. Last Updated on windows 11 no more slide shows on new one like the old on 10 of Microsoft...

Last Updated on windows 11 no more slide shows on new one like the old on 10 of Microsoft...: I know that new programmers may not know what a slide show is so that maybe why it was removed. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-updated-on-windows-11-no-more-slide-shows-on/e49415ac-8f0c-4c9b-9f20-b9f869b2968d
  5. Windows 11 slide show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 slide show: Why photos on my external hard drive does not play continuously with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-slide-show/4d871e4a-34ff-4d92-8d59-18a0cf34dba2
  6. Windows 11 slide show

Windows 11 slide show: Why photos on my external hard drive does not play continuously with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-slide-show/4d871e4a-34ff-4d92-8d59-18a0cf34dba2
  7. Slide Show in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide Show in Windows 11: Is there a way to get the windows slides show back in W11? I used it all the time and its gone. I don't mean the lock screen one, that's no good. I have left it too late to revert to W10 regretfully...
  8. Slide Show in Windows 11

Slide Show in Windows 11: Is there a way to get the windows slides show back in W11? I used it all the time and its gone. I don't mean the lock screen one, that's no good. I have left it too late to revert to W10 regretfully...
  9. slide shows in Windows 10

slide shows in Windows 10: Is there a way to use the Windows photo app, or any other Windows 10 app, to produce a slide show including videos which will repeat, over and over, without any action by me....
  10. Windows 10 slide-show

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 slide-show: After rebooting the computer, the slide show directory is reset to "DesktopBackground". And there are not many my pictures! This happens on both my computers....