Windows 10: Last week I had an online exam , Windows 10 locked itself automatically 5 mins before the...

Discus and support Last week I had an online exam , Windows 10 locked itself automatically 5 mins before the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This usually happens when the battery of my laptop is low , but I'm sure it was at 100% (I was recording at the time so I'm sure ) How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ArnoldDee007, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Last week I had an online exam , Windows 10 locked itself automatically 5 mins before the...

This usually happens when the battery of my laptop is low , but I'm sure it was at 100% (I was recording at the time so I'm sure )

How can I fix this?

and why this happnes?

submitted by /u/ArnoldDee007
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ArnoldDee007, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2021
  3. zinou Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Last week I had an online exam , Windows 10 locked itself automatically 5 mins before the... [​IMG]

Last week I had an online exam , Windows 10 locked itself automatically 5 mins before the... [​IMG]

zinou, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Sphinx88 Win User

Last week I had an online exam , Windows 10 locked itself automatically 5 mins before the...

Computer Locks Automatically Every 20 Mins

Quite a few months ago, I had this problem, and it went away after an update, but it's back again as of yesterday. I was on 8.1 before and now I'm on 10, I did not update to 10 in the last week but the last month. It has nothing to do with my lock settings
    because the lock happens no matter what every twenty minutes, time starting at wake up. I could be watching a movie, could be typing the whole 20 mins, could be reading, doesn't matter. My point is that my computer is not inactive when it goes to the lock
    screen. It's a glitch wherein no matter what is happening my computer locks after 20 mins. Any help on this?

Sphinx88, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Last week I had an online exam , Windows 10 locked itself automatically 5 mins before the...

1. Last week I had an online exam , Windows 10 locked itself automatically 5 mins before the... - Similar Threads - Last week online

2. MB-310 Exam prep failed exam last week 619/700

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MB-310 Exam prep failed exam last week 619/700: MB-310 Exam prep, I recently failed the exam very tricky. Did anyone recently pass the exam? I noticed during the exam that you have access to the MS learning browser which is something new to me but that didn't really help since the exam itself was so different than MS...
  3. MB-310 Exam prep failed exam last week 619/700

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MB-310 Exam prep failed exam last week 619/700: MB-310 Exam prep, I recently failed the exam very tricky. Did anyone recently pass the exam? I noticed during the exam that you have access to the MS learning browser which is something new to me but that didn't really help since the exam itself was so different than MS...
  4. Windows 11 gets locked after 5 mins of inactivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 gets locked after 5 mins of inactivity: Hello!Checked all possible solutions, settings and registry entries, set everywhere 60 mins, still gets locked after 5 minutes. Computer managed by intune where admin set the corresponding policy to 60 minutes as well, but laptop gets compliance error.Any ideas, where windows...
  5. Windows 11 gets locked after 5 mins of inactivity

Windows 11 gets locked after 5 mins of inactivity: Hello!Checked all possible solutions, settings and registry entries, set everywhere 60 mins, still gets locked after 5 minutes. Computer managed by intune where admin set the corresponding policy to 60 minutes as well, but laptop gets compliance error.Any ideas, where windows...
  6. Office 2016, Windows 10. Last week I had to reset Windows. Since then Outlook and other...

Office 2016, Windows 10. Last week I had to reset Windows. Since then Outlook and other...: Since resetting Windows 10, Outlook 2016 will not open from the Outlook Icon on my desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2016-windows-10-last-week-i-had-to-reset/ca42a051-128c-42f0-810e-52d4cb7d4274
  7. Computer Locking itself Automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Locking itself Automatically: HP EliteBook 745 G6 Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.928 keeps locking itself while charging and does not show any errors just a splash blue screen which appears for almost 3 seconds ,even if its idle or just typing MSword or doing other staff....
  8. Win 10 takes 5+ min to log into since last Win update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 takes 5+ min to log into since last Win update: Hello, after I enter my password it now takes my Windows 10 5+ min to log into since the last update the other week. I'm running it on an SSD so it's always taken seconds. Any idea as to why? Thanks submitted by /u/LangudN [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 automatically and randomly locking itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 automatically and randomly locking itself: Hello there, Until a few hours ago I had no issues, and then left my pc locked for about 2 hours to go get a sandwich or something and returned to find this new issue. This issue has never occurred any time on this 4 year old computer so I have ruled out any hardware issues....
  10. I have had four issue arise since the automatic update Microsoft did last last week.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have had four issue arise since the automatic update Microsoft did last last week.: 1. Shut off my microphone: Went on line and found others with similar problems, apparently you went in, reinstalled games we did not want, shut off our app microphones. I turned on the microphone, and then turned it off for particular apps. I have yet to test it. 2. I have...