Windows 10: last win10 update

Discus and support last win10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; last update may2019 using win media tools sent me msg : contact support error code 0x0000005 how to resolve it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by asja2017, Jun 19, 2019.

1. asja2017 Win User

last win10 update

last update may2019 using win media tools sent me msg : contact support error code 0x0000005

how to resolve it

:)

asja2017, Jun 19, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Toothless Win User

last win10 update

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

last win10 update [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

last win10 update

1. last win10 update - Similar Threads - last win10 update

2. Problems with last WIN10 UPDATES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with last WIN10 UPDATES: I would like to see updates that don't require subsequent updates to fix the previous one. I decided to return to auto updates, hoping problems still didn't exist. I have two computers now that won't run Chrome properly or at all... that may have been the intention....
  3. PC will not sleep - related to last Win10 update?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC will not sleep - related to last Win10 update?: My PC will not sleep. PowerCFG suggests it's MoUsoCoreWorker.exe which I believe is about updating Windows. MoUsoCoreWorker.exe is a fundamental system file so deleting it is not really an option. All my other settings relating to sleeping seem correct. Any suggestions...
  4. MSOffice problems after last Win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSOffice problems after last Win10 update: After the last Win 10 update I cannot use the "Open, Save or Save As" function in any Office program. I have used the repair utility function two different times and it will not correct the problem. I had previously purchased a copy of MS Office 2010 and upgraded to this...
  5. my win10 will not boot up after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my win10 will not boot up after last update: my laptop will not boot up to win 10. It sits there and the circle goes around and around. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-win10-will-not-boot-up-after-last-update/4515b883-401d-4390-8924-2be2eb365e71
  6. Latency problems since last couple Win10 updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latency problems since last couple Win10 updates: In the last week it seems several updates have been pushed to my Win10 laptop and now I have significant latency issues affecting overall sluggishness and streaming audio (not locally stored media). The latency monitor identifies ndis.sys as the latency hog. dxgkrnl.sys seems...
  7. Bootcamp WiFi Intermittent since last update to Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bootcamp WiFi Intermittent since last update to Win10: Hello. I am not sure why the WiFi is now intermittent after the last Windows 10 update. I have reverted the driver for it, reinstalled it, turned off power management on it and it is still not working. Thanks for any ideas. Farzad [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. Last pass in Win10 Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Last pass in Win10 Edge: Is it possibly to install last pass to use with Edge? Also will it be possible to add future tools such as Xmarks etc ? Regards 8242
  9. Last pass in Win10 Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Last pass in Win10 Edge: Hello, I wonder if there is a way to make Edge , not to ask me the log in and password every time I start Edge. I have w 10 home 67962
  10. Teamviewer stopped working after last nights win10 updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teamviewer stopped working after last nights win10 updates: I Tried to connect to my 2 other PCs this morning. I just get a screen where it says it's 'Initialising Display parameters' but will not get past this screen. Was working perfectly yesterday! Oh and I can take control of these same computers if I try it from my Linux...