Windows 10: Last Windowns 10 install I couldn't shut down, nor use Explorer - but resolved below.

Discus and support Last Windowns 10 install I couldn't shut down, nor use Explorer - but resolved below. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had issues with last update on Windows 10. I could not shut down, nor would my Explorer Icon work when pressed. So I shut down with hard button.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kittieeddy, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Last Windowns 10 install I couldn't shut down, nor use Explorer - but resolved below.

I had issues with last update on Windows 10. I could not shut down, nor would my Explorer Icon work when pressed. So I shut down with hard button. I looked at it again today and the same issue, could not open Windows Explorer, nor shut down properly. So I used Ctrl/Alt/Delete and it allowed me to shut down. When I opened the issue was fixed.

:)

kittieeddy, Jul 11, 2019

2. Couldn´t install SBSH Explore Pro- installation failed after download

I couldn´t install "SBSH FExplorer Pro" from Nokia Store (cost 4,99 EUR).

Installation failed after download.

Allow all software for installation is active, Online certificate check: On,

download and install is on C:, Space on C: is over 200 MB available.

E72-1, Typ RM-530

software version 053.001, special version 053.001.231.03

Updates for this firmware version available: None.

Freeware of SBSH Explore works perfect- Pro Version installation failed.

After download I couldn´t find installation data (zip or .sisx) on C to with freeware version..

Somebody for help or any ideas?

Support speeches: German and English.

Thank you!

Support of SBSH was contacted.

scoopy---01, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Last Windowns 10 install I couldn't shut down, nor use Explorer - but resolved below.

I`m unable to install anything from the app store: Code: 0x80072EFD

Hey Greg,

Thanks for the help!

I tried everything on the list, including the system restore, expect step 13, because I couldn`t find the appropriate software for my SSD. Nothing seems to work.

If I try to install anything from the store, I just get the same error message.

I already did everything from this post to be sure my computer is clean:

[SUGGESTED READING] Official Malware Removal Guide : techsupport

Any other suggestions?

JohnnyBigoode, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Last Windowns 10 install I couldn't shut down, nor use Explorer - but resolved below.

1. Last Windowns 10 install I couldn't shut down, nor use Explorer - but resolved below. - Similar Threads - Last Windowns install

2. PC won't shut down nor restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't shut down nor restart: Hi,From time to time my PC shows "freezing behavior": suddenly programs don't run e,g opening Edge goes as far as a blank screen, the task manager cannot be closed properly and worse, the PV won't shutdown nor restart, the only thing I can do is shutting down by pressing and...
  3. PC won't shut down nor restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't shut down nor restart: Hi,From time to time my PC shows "freezing behavior": suddenly programs don't run e,g opening Edge goes as far as a blank screen, the task manager cannot be closed properly and worse, the PV won't shutdown nor restart, the only thing I can do is shutting down by pressing and...
  4. PC won't shut down nor restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When shutting down I need to close file explorer before it shut downs.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When shutting down I need to close file explorer before it shut downs.: When shutting down I need to close file explorer before it shut downs. This used to not happen to me. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-shutting-down-i-need-to-close-file-explorer/8da84e04-e5fa-4010-8324-64a9da339890
  6. Computer won't sleep, hibernate, nor shut down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't sleep, hibernate, nor shut down.: I encountered a bugcheck, and ever since then, my computer won't sleep, hibernate, nor shut down. Any attempts to pause the operation of the computer shows the login screen after a couple seconds of turning the monitor off.Before the bugcheck, pressing the power button...
  7. Mother board resolves Screen shutting down .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mother board resolves Screen shutting down .: Hello there . I bought a laptop called asus vivobook s14 2 months back I have 3 issues with it 1. Laptop after using for 30 minutes screen says lock in bkue color screen and shuts down .. 2. Says \BCD file missing and went to blue screen 3. When i try to charge...
  8. INSTALL WINDOWNS 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    INSTALL WINDOWNS 10: Hello everybody, Currently I am using Hp pavilion dh1137tu laptop. When I installed the 2004 version of Windows 10, the problem appears as shown below: [IMG] [IMG] I hope everyone will guide me to fix this problem. I am very thankful....
  9. Downloading Windows 10 using the Manual Installer. Can I shut down?

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading Windows 10 using the Manual Installer. Can I shut down?: Yes, hello people. I am currently downloading Windows 10 for my PC, but I want to rest and I am using a PC. I am asking if I can shut down my computer while the manual installer is active? And if so, will it reset to 0 if I turn my PC on again? Thanks, S. 16209
  10. Laptop not Shutting down Nor Hibernating

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop not Shutting down Nor Hibernating: Hi Everyone I have HP elitebook 8460P Core i5 Second generation laptop. And I installed windows 10 32bit. But there is a big problem. And the problem is that , that when i am clicking on shut down, shutting down screen appears. and after that My PC's screen become black,...