Windows 10: Last Windows 10 Update - difficulties with accessing iCloud

Discus and support Last Windows 10 Update - difficulties with accessing iCloud in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since the last auto update of Windows 10, I've had problems accessing iCloud and iTunes. Can sign in via my devices and via browser but not with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KimFitzgerald1, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Last Windows 10 Update - difficulties with accessing iCloud

Since the last auto update of Windows 10, I've had problems accessing iCloud and iTunes. Can sign in via my devices and via browser but not with the Apple Apps interfaces

:)

KimFitzgerald1, Oct 25, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 25, 2021
  3. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Last Windows 10 Update - difficulties with accessing iCloud

adding iCloud email account to Windows 10 Mail app

Hi Rose,

You may encounter difficulties in adding your iCloud account in the Windows 10 Mail app due to incorrect email configuration settings. Let us analyze some information to get a proper resolution. Please answer the following questions:

• Just to verify, are you receiving any error messages? If so, can you specify the error/s? You can also send us a screenshot.
    • Do you remember enabling two-step verification on your iCloud account? If yes, please turn it off or use the app password to sign in.

Dhavelyn Mer, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Last Windows 10 Update - difficulties with accessing iCloud

1. Last Windows 10 Update - difficulties with accessing iCloud - Similar Threads - Last Update difficulties

2. Difficulties installing windows updates for the last year 22H2, 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulties installing windows updates for the last year 22H2, 0x800700c1: Hi, as the title suggests, I've been grappling with updating Windows to version 22H2 for quite some time now, on and off, whenever I have an unrelated issue that I believe is caused by being on an older version of windows, perhaps 10 times over the last year where I have...
  3. Difficulties installing windows updates for the last year 22H2, 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulties installing windows updates for the last year 22H2, 0x800700c1: Hi, as the title suggests, I've been grappling with updating Windows to version 22H2 for quite some time now, on and off, whenever I have an unrelated issue that I believe is caused by being on an older version of windows, perhaps 10 times over the last year where I have...
  4. Difficulties installing windows updates for the last year 22H2, 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Last Windows 10 Update - difficulties with accessing iCloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Last Windows 10 Update - difficulties with accessing iCloud: Since the last auto update of Windows 10, I've had problems accessing iCloud and iTunes. Can sign in via my devices and via browser but not with the Apple Apps interfaces...
  6. Windows 10 update difficulties

Windows 10 update difficulties: I did a windows 10 update. Now I can't open Devise Manager. I get "This app has been blocked for your protection" mmc.exe Publisher: unknown. File Origin: Hard Drive on this computer. Program location: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\devmgmt.msc I also...
  7. Difficulty on installing Windows 10 Update.

Difficulty on installing Windows 10 Update.: I have been trying to install updates on my windows 10 PC, but it kept failing. Pls what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difficulty-on-installing-windows-10-update/51c9e7f5-ba02-425d-ba95-f2feac53ec5b
  8. Difficulty on iInstalling Windows 10 Update.

Difficulty on iInstalling Windows 10 Update.: I have been trying to install updates on my windows 10 PC, but it kept failing. Pls what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difficulty-on-iinstalling-windows-10-update/51c9e7f5-ba02-425d-ba95-f2feac53ec5b
  9. Difficulty Updating to latest Windows 10...

Difficulty Updating to latest Windows 10...: This was my previous problem months ago > https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-recent-windows-10-update/8bc971f7-e6f1-4b93-838d-df02e2a7b31c I have difficulty updating my laptop to the latest windows 10 because when I update, I'm unable to sign in on...
  10. Access difficulties

Access difficulties: please provide a solution I have difficulty running games on a laptop with the following information: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text **************...