Windows 10: Last Windows 10 update Killed my Sony I7 laptop

Discus and support Last Windows 10 update Killed my Sony I7 laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the Last Windows 10 Update has Killed my Sony i7 Laptop, Microsoft have been unsympathetic and offered me no support whatsover!, im going to try a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by davemarriott1, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Last Windows 10 update Killed my Sony I7 laptop

the Last Windows 10 Update has Killed my Sony i7 Laptop, Microsoft have been unsympathetic and offered me no support whatsover!, im going to try a recovery disk as i have a lot of buisness and family stuff on it.

i will be gutted if i cant get all the data back!.
    any hep at all would be appreciated.
    i have a black screen with a cursor, i have tried the alt ctrl delete but nothing.

:)

davemarriott1, Mar 3, 2020

2. upgrading laptop Sony VAIO SVE14137CN from windows 8.1 to windows 10

After upgrading laptop Sony VAIO SVE14137CN from windows 8.1 to windows 10, Blue tooth is not working:

• After scan the android device is paired and connected.
    • Files are sent from Laptop and received in the android phone perfectly.
    • BUT Laptop does not receive the file sent from the other device. Message Displayed on the sending device says "Connection failed-File transfer failed".
    As advised by Sony Community driver was re installed and also updated, but the transfer through Bluetooth did not resolve.

Kindly, advise for steps to resolve the issue.

Narendra Lal

narendralal, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Mar 3, 2020
  4. I2Believe Win User

Last Windows 10 update Killed my Sony I7 laptop

Sony Sound Forge 7 won't open since Windows 10 upgrade

Tried to open my registered Sony Sound Forge 7 software program today and realized that since Windows 10 upgrade, like some other software programs affected, this one won't open.

(1) Tried some of the suggestions in regedit but didn't see all of the Sony entries listed in the steps

(2) Tried opening with "run as administrator" - didn't work.

Any suggestions?

I2Believe, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Last Windows 10 update Killed my Sony I7 laptop

1. Last Windows 10 update Killed my Sony I7 laptop - Similar Threads - Last update Killed

2. The last update of windows 10 killed my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The last update of windows 10 killed my pc: Hi all, on 15 July 2023 Microsoft updated my Windows 10 PC I set it with target 22H2 from quite some time. After its switch off the PC did not restart. I just got a black screen with shell> prompt Clearly it does not reboot. I am extremely angry since I have no time to waste...
  3. The last update of windows 10 killed my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The last update of windows 10 killed my pc: Hi all, on 15 July 2023 Microsoft updated my Windows 10 PC I set it with target 22H2 from quite some time. After its switch off the PC did not restart. I just got a black screen with shell> prompt Clearly it does not reboot. I am extremely angry since I have no time to waste...
  4. The last update of windows 10 killed my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some automatic update happened last night, killed my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some automatic update happened last night, killed my laptop: So my laptop cuts me off in the middle of my work, starts restarting and having a message its restarting because of an update… now its blue screen and displays a frowny face with a message to tell someone “inaccessible bootdevice” and website www.windows.com/stopcodeNow i go...
  6. Some automatic update happened last night, killed my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some automatic update happened last night, killed my laptop: So my laptop cuts me off in the middle of my work, starts restarting and having a message its restarting because of an update… now its blue screen and displays a frowny face with a message to tell someone “inaccessible bootdevice” and website www.windows.com/stopcodeNow i go...
  7. Some automatic update happened last night, killed my laptop

8. Last update killed Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Last update killed Chrome: Updated OS last night - this morning no Chrome. Tried reinstall with no success https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-update-killed-chrome/da29dbec-092e-4af5-bad4-606bd024e296
  9. Windows update killed my laptops

Windows update killed my laptops: In late 2018 we had yet another forced windows update that we cant actually turn off so my laptop went and updated its windows 10 installation and restarted. It attempted to boot into windows but its just displayed a flashing cursor for 2 seconds then a black screen. Despite...
  10. windows 10 updates killed my laptop

windows 10 updates killed my laptop: My Asus F556U laptop (purchased new) came with Windows 10 pre-installed with no backup disk. I have the product ID only. During a recent attempt to install Windows 10 updates the Asus laptop has stopped working. I have tried system restore using three separate restore points....