Windows 10: last windows10 update

Discus and support last windows10 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This update corrupt something that mess up the sound card. I cant work anymore with Finale music editor that gives me an error code 7. How to solve the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarioMaurano, Jun 24, 2021.

1. last windows10 update

This update corrupt something that mess up the sound card. I cant work anymore with Finale music editor that gives me an error code 7. How to solve the problem?

:)

MarioMaurano, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jun 24, 2021
  3. RayBowes Win User
    Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Jun 24, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

last windows10 update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond last windows10 update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

last windows10 update

1. last windows10 update - Similar Threads - last windows10 update

2. windows10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows10 update: Hi,It wont let me upgrade from Windows 10 /1703 to the latest windows 10. via Settings/Update and security/windows update: checking for updates ,no answervia Microsoft site/download windows 10/ update now: stuck @ 99% for hoursvia the installation media tool: stuck @ 46% for...
  3. Windows10 update

Windows10 update: I cannot download the Windows 10 upgrade. I have tried multiple times but it always fails. I have gone through all the DISM commands. I have done the sfc commands. I have done the Norton scans and Norton utilities. Everything was corrected and is OK. I ran the windows update...
  4. Last update in Windows10 issue - Please help

Last update in Windows10 issue - Please help: I have problem when i want to update my PC , and that problem in this pictures below: first , this update: [ATTACH] second this problem: [ATTACH] i dont know what should i do ??? i search in apps VirtualBox but i didn't find it on my PC ....
  5. Pendo360 Camera not working since last update of Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pendo360 Camera not working since last update of Windows10: Since last update of Windows10 Oct2020, Camera driver has been deleted. Can not find any driver to fix camera. Pendo PtyLtd has not got any websites to download such a driver for the camera to be place back on my Pendo360 laptop. Can anyone help please....
  6. Windows10 updates, RD Dual Monitor and Last Opened Windows issues

Windows10 updates, RD Dual Monitor and Last Opened Windows issues: hi there I am new to this forum and frustrated about recent Windows issues. I have been using Windows10 for some with no major issues. However, recent Windows updates have given me nothing but issues. I will try to explain as much as possible. My Work and Home PC specs -...
  7. printer unavailable after last Windows10 release

printer unavailable after last Windows10 release: This last release was installes automatically on my PC :after installation my HP printer ENVY 5640 was not accessible anymore. reinstalling the drive with HP-DQEX5.exe the system says that the driver is invalid. what do you suggest to do? Release Date:May 12, 2020...
  8. Windows10 - last update ruined Hello - and other applications

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows10 - last update ruined Hello - and other applications: I tried all suggested ways published on the forum Since the latest upgrade to 1809 - 17763.348, I cannot access to my Surface Studio with face recognition anymore. Tried to delete and reinstall it - it does not even react - stays still - tried to find the thru the device...
  9. Windows10 Updates

Windows10 Updates: Windows 10 will not install updates after hours of waiting. How do I access my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-updates/134fb084-62d4-443f-9aeb-ee97a6292c1f
  10. I got limited startup options since the last windows10 update.

in Windows 10 Support
    I got limited startup options since the last windows10 update.: Hello world, Since the last windows 10 update I am likmited in the start up options. normally I would engage task management and go in to the startup tab and deactivate like 10-15 programs. But since the update the list is down to 6 programs I can deactivate, but I notice...