Windows 10: lastest microsoft update last night

Discus and support lastest microsoft update last night in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Last night my computer updated and when I turned my computer on there are a lot of foreign looking symbols in the place of my shortcuts and on my word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mary AnnFleming Millar, Dec 13, 2018.

1. lastest microsoft update last night

Last night my computer updated and when I turned my computer on there are a lot of foreign looking symbols in the place of my shortcuts and on my word documents. I open a new word document and instead of "save" or "home" at the top I get boxes, triangles, question marks different symbols. These are at the bottom of all of my shortcuts. I want to go back to English words. How do I restore my computer to get rid of these symbols or how do I uninstall the latest update.

Thanks,

:)

Mary AnnFleming Millar, Dec 13, 2018
  2. xkm1948 Win User

Advice For People wishing to update to Windows 10 Redstone

Yep. Tried to update my Realtek sound driver to the lastest version. After that I can't even use the Realtek sound control panel any more. It is now blocked. Seems M$ is determined to force users to swallow their automated driver update system.

f*u*c*k this. One step forward two steps backward.

xkm1948, Dec 13, 2018
  3. colt1210 Win User
    lumia 925 lastest update

I uploaded the lastest update last night 11_10 and the install did not work. All I got was a sad face on my phone and now all the phone will do is try to reboot constantly. The phone screen does from "nokia" to two gears turning and back to "Nokia" since
    yesterday.

Good luck with this update

colt1210, Dec 13, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

lastest microsoft update last night

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond lastest microsoft update last night :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

lastest microsoft update last night

1. lastest microsoft update last night - Similar Threads - lastest microsoft update

2. Update on the problem from last night

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update on the problem from last night: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sakura_Kamishiro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j95ncm/update_on_the_problem_from_last_night/
  3. Microsoft update running since last night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft update running since last night: The Microsoft windows update has been running since last night and indicates it's only 91% installed. How can I stop this install while it's in progress? Thanks....
  4. Windows UpDate From Last Night

Windows UpDate From Last Night: This thing is hung up. It reboots and I can get to the basic screen, but about half my icons don't render. Also, on the toolbar, my icons aren't there. The Windows icon in the bottom left corner is black and white and when you hover the mouse over it, you get the blue circle...
  5. Windows update last night

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update last night: Just checkexc what was new after the update applied last night and can't find anything about Microsoft overwriting my personalisations. For instance you have removed my wallpaper and replaced it with a black screen and have changed my screensaver from "Windows 10 is ****" to...
  6. why is microsoft so usless at updates? windows updated last night and today there is no...

why is microsoft so usless at updates? windows updated last night and today there is no...: im fu-king sick of microcrap keep putting out buggie updated. why dont they just leave our pc's alone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-so-usless-at-updates-windows/d309d7f6-0a52-4ca6-8ad0-46037e3a7850
  7. Last nights update causes video issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Last nights update causes video issues: Ever since the windows update last night, my screen either flickers or completely blanks out several times per minute. While the screen is blank (can last a few seconds) the computer is otherwise working fine because, for example, I can type and when the screen comes back...
  8. Slow computer after it updated last night

Slow computer after it updated last night: When my computer turned off last night it updated.....which is fine......but today it is REALLY slow!! What do I need to do to speed it up again? It's very frustrating to use for work! Thanks :)...
  9. Last nights update failed.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Last nights update failed.: Since last nights update my computer won't take my pin number, says it is wrong. 65051
  10. another update last night - another aggrivation

in Windows 10 Support
    another update last night - another aggrivation: W10 updated again last night and AGAIN removed my Gadgets and GAMES. I managed to reinstall my Gadgets, but the games seem to be another issue. They install complete with the start menu icons but will not open. When I dbl clk the icon or exe file nothing happens. I want...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4471324 initialising