Windows 10: lastest update has destroyed my machine's speed

Discus and support lastest update has destroyed my machine's speed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. Thursday night there was a Microsoft update when i shut down my computer. Friday my computer was slower than a TRS80 using dial up! It's is so slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MCHATNE, Nov 13, 2021.

1. MCHATNE Win User

lastest update has destroyed my machine's speed

Hi. Thursday night there was a Microsoft update when i shut down my computer. Friday my computer was slower than a TRS80 using dial up! It's is so slow it's insane! Takes me five minutes to open Excel. Takes me another 3 minutes to type a number into a window. Forget about trying to do stuff on line - it takes forever to load anything. Friday night at 11 they did another update. Today my machine is a tad better than yesterday but hardly enoug to accomplish anything. The Microsoft support chat feature is busy busy busy, suggesting they are getting lots of calls and complaints. Anyone

:)

MCHATNE, Nov 13, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 13, 2021
  3. xkm1948 Win User
    Advice For People wishing to update to Windows 10 Redstone

Yep. Tried to update my Realtek sound driver to the lastest version. After that I can't even use the Realtek sound control panel any more. It is now blocked. Seems M$ is determined to force users to swallow their automated driver update system.

f*u*c*k this. One step forward two steps backward.

xkm1948, Nov 13, 2021
  4. lastest update has destroyed my machine's speed

ReubenFaleiro, Nov 13, 2021
Thema:

lastest update has destroyed my machine's speed

1. lastest update has destroyed my machine's speed - Similar Threads - lastest update has

2. 23H2 destroyed wifi download speeds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    23H2 destroyed wifi download speeds: I have seen all of the other "similar" posts and none of them have worked. There is something very specific in 23H2 that has completely rendered my download speeds to DSL speeds at best. Here is is the skinny. I have a 2.5gbps fiber connection to the house. The router reports...
  3. lastest update has destroyed my machine's speed

lastest update has destroyed my machine's speed: Hi. Thursday night there was a Microsoft update when i shut down my computer. Friday my computer was slower than a TRS80 using dial up! It's is so slow it's insane! Takes me five minutes to open Excel. Takes me another 3 minutes to type a number into a window. Forget about...
  4. lastest update has destroyed my machine's speed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lastest update has destroyed my machine's speed: Hi. Thursday night there was a Microsoft update when i shut down my computer. Friday my computer was slower than a TRS80 using dial up! It's is so slow it's insane! Takes me five minutes to open Excel. Takes me another 3 minutes to type a number into a window. Forget about...
  5. What will Windows 11 destroy on my current machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What will Windows 11 destroy on my current machine?: What features will Windows 11 destroy with my current machine? For example, I had a touch screen Windows 8.1 machine that was updated to Windows 10, 6 months after purchase. The touch screen was no longer operable. No advice from MS. I think I will wait. It does not look like...
  6. What will Windows 11 destroy on my current machine?

What will Windows 11 destroy on my current machine?: What features will Windows 11 destroy with my current machine? For example, I had a touch screen Windows 8.1 machine that was updated to Windows 10, 6 months after purchase. The touch screen was no longer operable. No advice from MS. I think I will wait. It does not look like...
  7. Microsoft update system has destroyed my computer completely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft update system has destroyed my computer completely: Windows live update September-october 2020 drivers update and install failure with the 2004 version win 10 pro I had done the media creation took process and every other process thats been listed to sort it. I also had the nvidia geforce gtx970 vga card device drivers...
  8. Microsoft update has destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft update has destroyed my pc: This is making me sick in my stomach. You guys make it impossible to sue you then you ruin everyone's PC I think maybe I will open a RICO case on you friggin ass and see if that sticks....
  9. Update build 10586 has destroyed parts of my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update build 10586 has destroyed parts of my computer: Hi guys, so as soon as I heard about the new build, I went to install it. After it finished and booted back up, it displayed several notifications about removing apps because they weren't compatible, well thanks for confirming this with me *Huh Then I come to find that...
  10. windows has destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows has destroyed my computer: I downloaded my free upgrade and now my computer is stuck in a loop - blue screen/black screen. Tech support was useless. Why is Windows allowed to put out a product that does not work and we have to pay to repair? It would be so nice if someone started a class-action lawsuit...