Windows 10: Lastest win10 update messed me up

Discus and support Lastest win10 update messed me up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My box wont boot to windows but I do get the logo; well if I hit reset then it will finally load;; hey you guys;; Get it right and don't make me a beta... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GarageGuy, Jun 25, 2019.

1. GarageGuy Win User

Lastest win10 update messed me up

My box wont boot to windows but I do get the logo; well if I hit reset then it will finally load;; hey you guys;; Get it right and don't make me a beta tester for your issues

:)

GarageGuy, Jun 25, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Toothless Win User

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

Lastest win10 update messed me up [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Lastest win10 update messed me up - Similar Threads - Lastest win10 update

2. Windows Account settings are messed up for me.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Account settings are messed up for me.: I signed into a computer (that is not mine) once just to email one thing and now my account is the administrative outlook account in the "Your Info" inside the Accounts settings tab. I tried removing my account from the "Email and App Accounts Tab" (In the accounts settings...
  3. Lastest Windows 10 Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lastest Windows 10 Updates: The last (2) two updates has changed my screen resolution "display", the setting shows a 1920x1080 but it is stretched vertically and horizontally, cannot see Cortina, lower taskbar and things on left, right and top of screen. Had restored to 10/10/18 update a couple of days...
  4. update messed up my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update messed up my computer: I cannot describe with simple words how much I hate Windows 10, this last updated messed up my computer AGAIN to a degree my whole desktop Disappeared, all my pin apps are not any where I can find, It crashes and restart out of the blue when I am in the middle of call and...
  5. Update Messed Up Settings & Software

Update Messed Up Settings & Software: My computer updated to build 17763 this morning. Upon restart, numerous settings were changed and all software now acts as if it has just been installed, resetting all settings in apps and even losing data! I am extremely miffed! Allowing a stable build update should NOT...
  6. Updates are messing up my cp

Updates are messing up my cp: It start with the KB4343909 (OS Build 17124.228) that went out in August 14th. I notice when I would watch a video or live stream, they began to lag badly. Several times I gotten help with microsoft support but they literally did nothing. For the past weeks I just been...
  7. Messed up playback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messed up playback: After pressing windows+alt+G i get a notification that xbox recorded the clip. So when i go to my captures in my files too see the video its just a black screen with only audio. How do I fix this?...
  8. Edge is an utter mess for me

in Browsers and Email
    Edge is an utter mess for me: Just did a clean install of Windows with the Fall Creator Update because I had all types of weird Edge issues such as right clicking a link and not being able to copy it, performance issues where a page might freeze or an inability to upload images from my PC to places like...
  9. Latest Win10 update messed up my PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win10 update messed up my PC: hello! today i've installed the latest update for windows 10 that came out a few days ago. now my pc wont shut down. the leds from my mouse/keyboard turn off as usual, so does my monitor but not my pc. (i have to hold down the power button) furthermore my pc wont restart...
  10. 1709 Update (Messed Up WAS)

in Windows 10 Support
    1709 Update (Messed Up WAS): Looks like I have 8 errors because WAS will not start. Anybody having issues after update with WAS NOT RUNNING, If so what is the fix... Thanks... [img] [img] [img] 98249