Windows 10: Lastest win10 update messed me up

Discus and support Lastest win10 update messed me up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My box wont boot to windows but I do get the logo; well if I hit reset then it will finally load;; hey you guys;; Get it right and don't make me a beta... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GarageGuy, Jun 25, 2019.

1. GarageGuy Win User

Lastest win10 update messed me up

My box wont boot to windows but I do get the logo; well if I hit reset then it will finally load;; hey you guys;; Get it right and don't make me a beta tester for your issues

:)

GarageGuy, Jun 25, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Toothless Win User

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

Lastest win10 update messed me up [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Lastest win10 update messed me up - Similar Threads - Lastest win10 update

2. Update messed up pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update messed up pc: I was forced to download the latest windows update. Afterwards, my computer will randomly freeze after a period of time, and I can only move the mouse cursor. I cant even bring up task manager. I am unable to uninstall the latest update...
  3. totally messed up win10 64bit settings

in Windows 10 Support
    totally messed up win10 64bit settings: I use Chrome as my default browser. I run Win 10 Home (up to date on updates) version build 17618,1000. My winver result does not let me copy any text on that window. I got into either preferences or display settings on the desktop. Changes colors and everything was so bad....
  4. Windows is messing up on me

in Cortana
    Windows is messing up on me: So whenever I go to open search bar, or notifications, or even look something up in my files it will flicker for a millisecond and close. And I don't know what to do about it. when I'm in safe mode it works but when I'm not it doesn't...
  5. KB4592438 messed me up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KB4592438 messed me up.: [ATTACH] Hey, I don't normally post on reddit but I'm truly desperate with my current PC issues. Forgive me if I'm bad at explaining, I'm not particularly good with computers. Essentially, for the past few days I've been having various issues to do with being able to...
  6. Update messed up explorer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update messed up explorer?: Just made a clean install since this thing has been giving me a lot of errors, everything was working fine until i had to reset once to install updates, now: >Start menu wont open >Settings wont open >Cpu consuption is acting weird, shows im using 100% at 0,1 mb >If i...
  7. Lastest windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lastest windows 10 update: I've tried to install the latest version of Windows 10 twice and it's (hopefully) not installing correctly. If it is correct, it's terrible for me and I don't want it. How do I skip this download? E. Copping...
  8. Win10 UPDATES MESSES WITH MY RESOLUTION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 UPDATES MESSES WITH MY RESOLUTION: I have an older Dell Optiplex GX960 SFF desktop (64 bit). The automatic updates have been changing my screen resolution from 1920X1080 to 1600X1200. This stretches everything. I have attempted to fix the resolution back to 1920X1080, but that resolution is not available in...
  9. Latest Win10 update messed up my PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win10 update messed up my PC: hello! today i've installed the latest update for windows 10 that came out a few days ago. now my pc wont shut down. the leds from my mouse/keyboard turn off as usual, so does my monitor but not my pc. (i have to hold down the power button) furthermore my pc wont restart...
  10. 1709 Update (Messed Up WAS)

in Windows 10 Support
    1709 Update (Messed Up WAS): Looks like I have 8 errors because WAS will not start. Anybody having issues after update with WAS NOT RUNNING, If so what is the fix... Thanks... [img] [img] [img] 98249