Windows 10: Lastpass and Edge

Discus and support Lastpass and Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Until today, Lastpass has worked no problem with Edge. Today I noticed after rebooting the machine, I have to put the master password in Lastpass.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Maggidon, Oct 15, 2020 at 7:17 PM.

1. Maggidon Win User

Lastpass and Edge

Until today, Lastpass has worked no problem with Edge. Today I noticed after rebooting the machine, I have to put the master password in Lastpass. Prior to this, I didn't although there was one time it did that a long time ago and one of the settings in Lastpass fixed it.
    But today's issue does not reside with Lastpass itself. It works flawlessly in Chrome but here in Edge, I do have to put the password in there each time after closing down or a reboot. So the problem resides in Edge.
    Cookies are enabled & I really didn't change anything apart from updating on Tuesday.
    Has anyone an idea how to overcome this or has anyone else experienced this as of late?

:)

2. JIMHARDER Win User

Lastpass does not start after cold boot of Windows 10

I am using Lastpass under Edge for password storage. When I boot Windows 10 after an overnight shutdown, I start Edge, the Lastpass icon appears in the upper right corner along with a panel saying 'Click on Icon to Log on to Lastpass'. I click on the icon
    and cannot get the Lastpass logon panel. I restart Windows 10, start Edge, the same Lastpass panel comes up, I click on the Lastpass icon in the upper right corner and the Lastpass logon panel appears, I can successfully logon. I asked the Lastpass Tech support
    for help, they suggested reloading Lastpass, I did that, it did not help. They then suggested contacting Microsoft. Why do I have to restart Windows and Edge to get Lastpass to come up?

3. LastPass

Installed LastPass for Internet Explorer but, every time I try to sign into LastPass it crashes Internet Explorer. Any suggestions?

SilverBack70, Oct 15, 2020 at 7:26 PM
  4. Buzzmag Win User

Lastpass and Edge

Where To Get LastPass Extension forMS Edge

OK. I have downloaded and installed the app. The LastPass icon is still missing. Checking for installed Extensions under the three ... dots does not list the LastPass Extension.

Thema:

Lastpass and Edge

1. Lastpass and Edge - Similar Threads - Lastpass Edge

2. Edge and Lastpass

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge and Lastpass: I've been using Lastpass for ever and a week and suddenly, when I close down the browser and restart it again, I have to keep adding the master password. This problem only began today. Edge is saving the cookies, so that's not the problem. Has any got an idea as to...
  3. LastPass Premium Extension

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LastPass Premium Extension: I want to install LastPass Premium Extension on Edge browser. A while ago I had LastPass Premium but I don’t have it now. I can Install a free version but I don’t know how to install premium one...
  4. Lastpass Suddenly has a Site it says is insecure

in Browsers and Email
    Lastpass Suddenly has a Site it says is insecure: This is strange. I am using Windows 10 Pro and Chrome Version 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit). This is on 2 systems and all of a sudden 1 system shows "We have Detected an Insecure Login Form" on ONE site that the Other system shows as OK. This is the same Lastpass...
  5. LastPass Version 4.42.0.2 potential issue

in Browsers and Email
    LastPass Version 4.42.0.2 potential issue: LastPass password manager for Firefox (Mozilla based browsers) updated to 4.42.0.2 today. I immediately started having issues with Tenforums and the auto logon function. Invalid username/password alert. Manually entering ID/PW is fine, but auto thru LastPass may cause you...
  6. LastPass credentials leak bug reported and resolved

in Windows 10 News
    LastPass credentials leak bug reported and resolved: Our team recently investigated and resolved a bug affecting certain LastPass extensions. Tavis Ormandy, a security researcher from Google’s Project Zero, responsibly disclosed the issue to us. His report revealed a limited set of circumstances on specific browser extensions...
  7. Lastpass.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lastpass.: I have lastpass installed and use it on chrome the version i have seems to have updated as the vault looks like the one in the video below, i also have it installed for Edge but i haven't used it for ages could this be the reason i am seeing the message below after booting...
  8. Edge will not remember Lastpass login

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will not remember Lastpass login: Windows 10 1703 15063.413 64 bit. Microsoft Edge opens every time with the default home page as set by me (google.com) and always opens a second window for a lastpass login. I have lastpass premium, and if I login, the lastpass icon turns red, and it works as expected....
  9. Edge and Lastpass

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and Lastpass: Been using Lastpass with edge for a while without any problems, But this week something has spooked it the last pass wont remember my email. Has anyone got this issue please and some advice. Thanks. 77046
  10. Edge and LastPass

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and LastPass: Just to mention: I have tried a number of times to install the LastPass extension on Edge. The installation appears to go OK but later, the message is that the app encountered a problem and needs reinstalling to repair it. This doesn't do the trick though. It seems to be a...