Windows 10: LastPass no longer works in Opera :(

Discus and support LastPass no longer works in Opera :( in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since about a week ago LastPass stopped working in Opera. I know that the only software associated with this forum is Windows 10, but you guys are in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by drpeppercan, Jan 24, 2021.

1. LastPass no longer works in Opera :(

Since about a week ago LastPass stopped working in Opera.
    I know that the only software associated with this forum is Windows 10, but you guys are in many cases better than the respective forums for those other apps *Wink.
    In all fairness, I use MS Edge to watch movies and videos. LastPass does work with it actually.
    Any idea if there is anything that can be done?
    Or will it be a matter of waiting until either LastPass or Opera come up with a fix?

Thanks in advance guys!

DPC

:)

drpeppercan, Jan 24, 2021

2. LastPass

Installed LastPass for Internet Explorer but, every time I try to sign into LastPass it crashes Internet Explorer. Any suggestions?

SilverBack70, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Buzzmag Win User
    Where To Get LastPass Extension forMS Edge

OK. I have downloaded and installed the app. The LastPass icon is still missing. Checking for installed Extensions under the three ... dots does not list the LastPass Extension.

Buzzmag, Jan 24, 2021
  4. JIMHARDER Win User

LastPass no longer works in Opera :(

Lastpass does not start after cold boot of Windows 10

I am using Lastpass under Edge for password storage. When I boot Windows 10 after an overnight shutdown, I start Edge, the Lastpass icon appears in the upper right corner along with a panel saying 'Click on Icon to Log on to Lastpass'. I click on the icon
    and cannot get the Lastpass logon panel. I restart Windows 10, start Edge, the same Lastpass panel comes up, I click on the Lastpass icon in the upper right corner and the Lastpass logon panel appears, I can successfully logon. I asked the Lastpass Tech support
    for help, they suggested reloading Lastpass, I did that, it did not help. They then suggested contacting Microsoft. Why do I have to restart Windows and Edge to get Lastpass to come up?

JIMHARDER, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

LastPass no longer works in Opera :(

1. LastPass no longer works in Opera :( - Similar Threads - LastPass longer works

2. After Opera update. opera no longer reaches sites- ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Opera update. opera no longer reaches sites- ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED: HiBeen using Opera for over 10 years and using a Win 10 64 system.logged into Operate today to find its somehow updated to a fresh new version with new blue colours and the about page says "Opera One" now with new functions.i cannot determine how long i have Opera One....
  3. After Opera update. opera no longer reaches sites- ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Opera update. opera no longer reaches sites- ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED: HiBeen using Opera for over 10 years and using a Win 10 64 system.logged into Operate today to find its somehow updated to a fresh new version with new blue colours and the about page says "Opera One" now with new functions.i cannot determine how long i have Opera One....
  4. After Opera update. opera no longer reaches sites- ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Edge and Lastpass

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge and Lastpass: I've been using Lastpass for ever and a week and suddenly, when I close down the browser and restart it again, I have to keep adding the master password. This problem only began today. Edge is saving the cookies, so that's not the problem. Has any got an idea as to...
  6. Lastpass.

Lastpass.: I have lastpass installed and use it on chrome the version i have seems to have updated as the vault looks like the one in the video below, i also have it installed for Edge but i haven't used it for ages could this be the reason i am seeing the message below after booting...
  7. LastPass

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LastPass: Good day to all. been using Windows 10 for a while with no complaints. Also been using the Password manager LastPass, Been okay but lately it always ask me to sign what ever I enter in the settings time out 160min then I close down edge and go back within the time the icon...
  8. Edge and Lastpass

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and Lastpass: Been using Lastpass with edge for a while without any problems, But this week something has spooked it the last pass wont remember my email. Has anyone got this issue please and some advice. Thanks. 77046
  9. LastPass

LastPass: Didn't know where to ask this question.?? I have windows 10 and using Lastpass password manager. Went to add a secure note in the section in lastpass but failed to add the note a box came on screen.. This feature requires an external binary component, which is currently...
  10. Lastpass

in Windows 10 Support
    Lastpass: Has anyone an idea as to when Lastpass will be available for Edge? Many are sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for this to become available within the next 24 hours. Is this a reasonable time to look forward to it becoming available? (please ... if any cannot see...