Windows 10: LastPass Password Manager update

Discus and support LastPass Password Manager update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New LastPass extension updated to version 4.24.0.5. Don't know if just for FireFox or for others as well, because the change log has not yet been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by f14tomcat, Jan 31, 2019.

1. f14tomcat Win User

LastPass Password Manager update

New LastPass extension updated to version 4.24.0.5.

Don't know if just for FireFox or for others as well, because the change log has not yet been updated. Just a heads-up to check your extensions for updates.

Change log can be found here:

*ArrowLastPass - Upgrade

:)

f14tomcat, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Mike29188 Win User

Lastpass password manager.

Have used Lastpass as insider for a few weeks, problem I have found is when logging in to Lastpass you are given the option for it to save both your login details so saving you logging in every time you open browser. Problem is it will not save your password
    which means every time you open your browser it will open to your home page and then a second page opens asking you to either open an account or login. Have informed Microsoft who say "no problem apparent".

Have also approached Lastpass who (after several tries) have said "this problem will be addressed in future updates".

Mike29188, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    LastPass password manager

Wrong. Edge supports extensions, installing LastPass extension from Store is all you have to do:

LastPass Password Manager update [​IMG]

As I am not using nor have I ever used LastPass, I am not able to assist in its settings, but logically thinking it could be that the setting OP is searching is as easy as it is for instance in OfficeOnline extension where you can do just that, put its icon on top right from extension settings:

LastPass Password Manager update [​IMG]

4. LastPass Password Manager update

Lastpass password manager.

That hasn't happened to me... I clicked "remember password" and it gave me a warning that my decision could make my password more vulnerable if my device is ever lost/stolen, but after I said "yes", it remembered it. When I open Edge it only opens my homepage,
    and lastpass auto-fills all my password for me.

Maybe it only happens to some people. Since LastPass said they are working to fix it, they must be aware that at least some people have a problem.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

LastPass Password Manager update

1. LastPass Password Manager update - Similar Threads - LastPass Password Manager

2. Lastpass and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Lastpass and Edge: Until today, Lastpass has worked no problem with Edge. Today I noticed after rebooting the machine, I have to put the master password in Lastpass. Prior to this, I didn't although there was one time it did that a long time ago and one of the settings in Lastpass fixed it. But...
  3. Edge and Lastpass

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge and Lastpass: I've been using Lastpass for ever and a week and suddenly, when I close down the browser and restart it again, I have to keep adding the master password. This problem only began today. Edge is saving the cookies, so that's not the problem. Has any got an idea as to...
  4. Lastpass.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lastpass.: I have lastpass installed and use it on chrome the version i have seems to have updated as the vault looks like the one in the video below, i also have it installed for Edge but i haven't used it for ages could this be the reason i am seeing the message below after booting...
  5. LastPass

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LastPass: Good day to all. been using Windows 10 for a while with no complaints. Also been using the Password manager LastPass, Been okay but lately it always ask me to sign what ever I enter in the settings time out 160min then I close down edge and go back within the time the icon...
  6. Edge and Lastpass

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and Lastpass: Been using Lastpass with edge for a while without any problems, But this week something has spooked it the last pass wont remember my email. Has anyone got this issue please and some advice. Thanks. 77046
  7. Edge and LastPass

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and LastPass: Just to mention: I have tried a number of times to install the LastPass extension on Edge. The installation appears to go OK but later, the message is that the app encountered a problem and needs reinstalling to repair it. This doesn't do the trick though. It seems to be a...
  8. LastPass password manager

LastPass password manager: Just installed the lastpass app from store.How do I get it to show at the top right of the edge browser Also installed the adblock from store. Any Help Please. 71524
  9. LastPass

LastPass: Didn't know where to ask this question.?? I have windows 10 and using Lastpass password manager. Went to add a secure note in the section in lastpass but failed to add the note a box came on screen.. This feature requires an external binary component, which is currently...
  10. Lastpass

in Windows 10 Support
    Lastpass: Has anyone an idea as to when Lastpass will be available for Edge? Many are sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for this to become available within the next 24 hours. Is this a reasonable time to look forward to it becoming available? (please ... if any cannot see...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems with lastpass password manager

2. lastpass edge windows hello

3. how do i update lastpass

4. how to update lastpass for pc,
  5. how to update lastpass for windows,
  6. lastpass how update,
  7. lastpass windows hello,
  8. lastpass update