Windows 10: LastPass Premium Extension

Discus and support LastPass Premium Extension in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to install LastPass Premium Extension on Edge browser. A while ago I had LastPass Premium but I don’t have it now. I can Install a free version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoyceS tone2, May 24, 2020.

1. LastPass Premium Extension

I want to install LastPass Premium Extension on Edge browser. A while ago I had LastPass Premium but I don’t have it now. I can Install a free version but I don’t know how to install premium one

:)

JoyceS tone2, May 24, 2020
  2. Buzzmag Win User

Where To Get LastPass Extension forMS Edge

OK. I have downloaded and installed the app. The LastPass icon is still missing. Checking for installed Extensions under the three ... dots does not list the LastPass Extension.

Buzzmag, May 24, 2020
  3. Buzzmag Win User

Where To Get LastPass
    Extension forMS Edge

I'm running W10 Pro 14393.51 v1607 Anniversary Update. I have the LastPass app installed but haven't been able to find the LastPass Edge
    extension in the Windows store. Any ideas?

Buzzmag, May 24, 2020
  4. Buzzmag Win User

LastPass Premium Extension

The only item there is the LastPass app not the extension.

Buzzmag, May 24, 2020
Thema:

LastPass Premium Extension

1. LastPass Premium Extension - Similar Threads - LastPass Premium Extension

2. LastPass and Trackers

in Browsers and Email
    LastPass and Trackers: Below story only mentions mobile Android devices, but for information. LastPass' slate of web trackers is in the spotlight after a security researcher recommended switching away from the password manager based on the findings of a well-known privacy advocacy app. The...
  3. Lastpass and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Lastpass and Edge: Until today, Lastpass has worked no problem with Edge. Today I noticed after rebooting the machine, I have to put the master password in Lastpass. Prior to this, I didn't although there was one time it did that a long time ago and one of the settings in Lastpass fixed it. But...
  4. Edge and Lastpass

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge and Lastpass: I've been using Lastpass for ever and a week and suddenly, when I close down the browser and restart it again, I have to keep adding the master password. This problem only began today. Edge is saving the cookies, so that's not the problem. Has any got an idea as to...
  5. Lastpass.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lastpass.: I have lastpass installed and use it on chrome the version i have seems to have updated as the vault looks like the one in the video below, i also have it installed for Edge but i haven't used it for ages could this be the reason i am seeing the message below after booting...
  6. LastPass

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LastPass: Good day to all. been using Windows 10 for a while with no complaints. Also been using the Password manager LastPass, Been okay but lately it always ask me to sign what ever I enter in the settings time out 160min then I close down edge and go back within the time the icon...
  7. Edge and Lastpass

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and Lastpass: Been using Lastpass with edge for a while without any problems, But this week something has spooked it the last pass wont remember my email. Has anyone got this issue please and some advice. Thanks. 77046
  8. Edge and LastPass

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and LastPass: Just to mention: I have tried a number of times to install the LastPass extension on Edge. The installation appears to go OK but later, the message is that the app encountered a problem and needs reinstalling to repair it. This doesn't do the trick though. It seems to be a...
  9. LastPass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LastPass: Didn't know where to ask this question.?? I have windows 10 and using Lastpass password manager. Went to add a secure note in the section in lastpass but failed to add the note a box came on screen.. This feature requires an external binary component, which is currently...
  10. Lastpass

in Windows 10 Support
    Lastpass: Has anyone an idea as to when Lastpass will be available for Edge? Many are sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for this to become available within the next 24 hours. Is this a reasonable time to look forward to it becoming available? (please ... if any cannot see...