Windows 10: Lastpass.

Discus and support Lastpass. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have lastpass installed and use it on chrome the version i have seems to have updated as the vault looks like the one in the video below, i also have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Max Headroom, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Lastpass.

I have lastpass installed and use it on chrome the version i have seems to have updated as the vault looks like the one in the video below, i also have it installed for Edge but i haven't used it for ages could this be the reason i am seeing the message below after booting the PC, can i stop it and if not can i ignore it without it being an issue?

I don't want to enable sideloader if i don't need to as the chrome version of lastpass seems to be working fine.

Thanks in advance.

Lastpass. lastpass-error.jpg

YouTube [youtube]0DwtPsuinCY[/youtube]

:)

Max Headroom, Sep 12, 2019

2. LastPass

Installed LastPass for Internet Explorer but, every time I try to sign into LastPass it crashes Internet Explorer. Any suggestions?

SilverBack70, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Buzzmag Win User
    Where To Get LastPass Extension forMS Edge

OK. I have downloaded and installed the app. The LastPass icon is still missing. Checking for installed Extensions under the three ... dots does not list the LastPass Extension.

Buzzmag, Sep 12, 2019
  4. JIMHARDER Win User

Lastpass.

Lastpass does not start after cold boot of Windows 10

I am using Lastpass under Edge for password storage. When I boot Windows 10 after an overnight shutdown, I start Edge, the Lastpass icon appears in the upper right corner along with a panel saying 'Click on Icon to Log on to Lastpass'. I click on the icon
    and cannot get the Lastpass logon panel. I restart Windows 10, start Edge, the same Lastpass panel comes up, I click on the Lastpass icon in the upper right corner and the Lastpass logon panel appears, I can successfully logon. I asked the Lastpass Tech support
    for help, they suggested reloading Lastpass, I did that, it did not help. They then suggested contacting Microsoft. Why do I have to restart Windows and Edge to get Lastpass to come up?

JIMHARDER, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Lastpass.

1. Lastpass. - Similar Threads - Lastpass

2. LastPass Password Manager update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LastPass Password Manager update: New LastPass extension updated to version 4.24.0.5. Don't know if just for FireFox or for others as well, because the change log has not yet been updated. Just a heads-up to check your extensions for updates. Change log can be found here: *ArrowLastPass - Upgrade 126414
  3. LastPass

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LastPass: Good day to all. been using Windows 10 for a while with no complaints. Also been using the Password manager LastPass, Been okay but lately it always ask me to sign what ever I enter in the settings time out 160min then I close down edge and go back within the time the icon...
  4. Edge will not remember Lastpass login

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will not remember Lastpass login: Windows 10 1703 15063.413 64 bit. Microsoft Edge opens every time with the default home page as set by me (google.com) and always opens a second window for a lastpass login. I have lastpass premium, and if I login, the lastpass icon turns red, and it works as expected....
  5. Edge and Lastpass

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and Lastpass: Been using Lastpass with edge for a while without any problems, But this week something has spooked it the last pass wont remember my email. Has anyone got this issue please and some advice. Thanks. 77046
  6. Edge and LastPass

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and LastPass: Just to mention: I have tried a number of times to install the LastPass extension on Edge. The installation appears to go OK but later, the message is that the app encountered a problem and needs reinstalling to repair it. This doesn't do the trick though. It seems to be a...
  7. Lastpass auto login and form fill

Lastpass auto login and form fill: Are their on-going issues with the Windows 10 extension for lastpass? If so, when can we expect a fix? 28964
  8. LastPass password manager

LastPass password manager: Just installed the lastpass app from store.How do I get it to show at the top right of the edge browser Also installed the adblock from store. Any Help Please. 71524
  9. LastPass

LastPass: Didn't know where to ask this question.?? I have windows 10 and using Lastpass password manager. Went to add a secure note in the section in lastpass but failed to add the note a box came on screen.. This feature requires an external binary component, which is currently...
  10. LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability: The flaw could allow for remote code execution or password theft. For the second time in two weeks developers of the popular LastPass password manager are working to fix a serious vulnerability that could allow malicious websites to steal user passwords or infect computers...