Windows 10: LastPass

Discus and support LastPass in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Didn't know where to ask this question.?? I have windows 10 and using Lastpass password manager. Went to add a secure note in the section in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dafydd, Sep 23, 2016.

1. dafydd Win User

LastPass

Didn't know where to ask this question.??
    I have windows 10 and using Lastpass password manager.
    Went to add a secure note in the section in lastpass but failed to add the note a box came on screen..
    This feature requires an external binary component, which is currently not supported on this platform.
    Can anyone help me out here please.*cry
    Thanks.

:)

dafydd, Sep 23, 2016

2. LastPass

Thanks Bulldog, Issue solved. Had my computer in the shop recently and for some reason they turned on the enhanced protection mode in internet options and this was the problem. Reset Internet Explorer and issue solved.

SilverBack70, Sep 23, 2016
  3. LastPass

Installed LastPass for Internet Explorer but, every time I try to sign into LastPass it crashes Internet Explorer. Any suggestions?

SilverBack70, Sep 23, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

LastPass

Have you tried adding the note via the website?

swarfega, Sep 23, 2016
  5. dafydd Win User
    No. Not sure how to do that.? Many thanks.

dafydd, Sep 23, 2016
  6. swarfega Win User
    You can click on the lastpass icon and select my vault.
    From there click on my secure notes and you can add them there.

swarfega, Sep 23, 2016
  7. dafydd Win User
    Will have go later..Thanks

dafydd, Sep 23, 2016
  8. swarfega Win User

LastPass

Let us know how it goes.

swarfega, Sep 23, 2016
  9. dafydd Win User
    Sorry no luck
    I open lastpass then select vault on the right bottom there is a red circle with the option to add sites or a secure note when I select the secure note option then click on the Add Attachment that's when the problem starts.
    It also fails on the other method click on the lastpass icon then select secure note also problem that way.
    Many thanks ..

dafydd, Sep 23, 2016
  10. dafydd Win User
    Maybe I should have told you what I was trying to do.. I have a copy of my birth certificate as a jpeg now is that possible to add to a folder in the vault that when it comes to the add attachment method.*Confused
    That was my challenge but failed, Maybe that is not possible??
    Many thanks.

dafydd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

LastPass

1. LastPass - Similar Threads - LastPass

2. LastPass vs. Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LastPass vs. Microsoft: I've used LastPass for many years, first free then paid. Recently I added Microsoft's AutoFill to the mix, and it hasn't really caused any problems running both. My subscription to LastPass is about up, and I'm not sure if I should renew it, or just go completely with...
  3. LastPass vs. Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LastPass vs. Microsoft: I've used LastPass for many years, first free then paid. Recently I added Microsoft's AutoFill to the mix, and it hasn't really caused any problems running both. My subscription to LastPass is about up, and I'm not sure if I should renew it, or just go completely with...
  4. Lastpass fingerprint login has been broken now for 3 months

Lastpass fingerprint login has been broken now for 3 months: LASTPASS FINGERPRINT LOGIN HAS BEEN BROKEN NOW FOR 3 MONTHS IN CHROME AND FIREFOX AND THEY DON'T SEEM TO HAVE A CLUE ABOUT HOW TO FIX IT. I have been a very happy LastPass user for some time. I subscribe to the Premium service because I want the fingerprint login capability....
  5. LastPass and Trackers

in Browsers and Email
    LastPass and Trackers: Below story only mentions mobile Android devices, but for information. LastPass' slate of web trackers is in the spotlight after a security researcher recommended switching away from the password manager based on the findings of a well-known privacy advocacy app. The...
  6. Windows Store, need to install LastPass Windows Desktop

Windows Store, need to install LastPass Windows Desktop: I'm not sure what group to put this in... Running LastPass. Their installer tries to install the Windows Desktop app. It fails. Over and over. Always the same error. I've tried umpteen ideas from the OTHER umpteen people that have problems with the thing, and so far,...
  7. Windows Store, need to install LastPass Windows Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Store, need to install LastPass Windows Desktop: I'm not sure what group to put this in... Running LastPass. Their installer tries to install the Windows Desktop app. It fails. Over and over. Always the same error. I've tried umpteen ideas from the OTHER umpteen people that have problems with the thing, and so far,...
  8. Lastpass has amnesia.

Lastpass has amnesia.: Hi there, Couple of months ago, lastpass started to forget to fill in name and password on about every site. Besides it was irritating I didn't think much of it. It was only a bit annoying. But now it forgets who I am. So I need to type my pretty long email address time and...
  9. LastPass no longer works in Opera :(

LastPass no longer works in Opera :(: Since about a week ago LastPass stopped working in Opera. I know that the only software associated with this forum is Windows 10, but you guys are in many cases better than the respective forums for those other apps *Wink. In all fairness, I use MS Edge to watch movies and...
  10. How do I save a local copy of my data from LastPass?

How do I save a local copy of my data from LastPass?: Most online password managers are great. I've been using LastPass (with a varying degree of success.) It works fine in most cases when their site loads up. But it become a real pain when it does not. So a while back I started using LastPass pocket app with a local copy of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this feature requires an external binary component not supported on this platform.

2. lastpass This feature requires an external binary component not supported on this platform

3. This feature requires an external binary component not supported on this platform last pass

4. lastpass This feature requires an external binary component which is currently not supported on this platform.,
  5. This feature requires an external binary component which is currently not supported on this platform.,
  6. my lastpass icons not there,
  7. lastpass secure note attachment,
  8. lastpass secure note attachment for edge