Windows 10: Late up-date 1803 is causing my screen to go black while playing a game.

Discus and support Late up-date 1803 is causing my screen to go black while playing a game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer while playing a game goes black since the last up date with 1803.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by barbara St., Feb 23, 2019.

1. Late up-date 1803 is causing my screen to go black while playing a game.

My computer while playing a game goes black since the last up date with 1803.

:)

barbara St., Feb 23, 2019

2. Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 23, 2019
  3. my 525 black going to home screen while am playing game

Hi am using L525 black and its up to date, and while am playing any game it suddenly stops and phone goes to home screen, and after some time i try to reopen it comes to home screen with out opening the game, i have tried some suggestions like restarting
    phone when ever it happens, and reinstalling the game, still its happening once a day, i love playing games, and plz help me to fix it

Chandureddyrdy, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Late up-date 1803 is causing my screen to go black while playing a game.

black screen crashes while playing microsoft games

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

This could a display driver related issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the help article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Late up-date 1803 is causing my screen to go black while playing a game.

1. Late up-date 1803 is causing my screen to go black while playing a game. - Similar Threads - Late date 1803

2. Black screen while playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen while playing: Hey!It's the second time I get a black screen with the sound freezing playing Gw2 in the last 6 months. Had to restart the computer both times using the power button as I couldn't do anything. I don't have this problem playing any other games so I'd like to know if the...
  3. Black screen while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen while playing games: I bought this card gt 1030 while playing games i got a black screen and Hearing Windows sound like when you remove a pendrive from the pc and the game Works again.I'm using this card with a hdmi-vga cable beacuse my monitor has no hdmi slot. How to fix it???...
  4. Black screen while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen while playing games: I bought this card gt 1030 while playing games i got a black screen and Hearing Windows sound like when you remove a pendrive from the pc and the game Works again.I'm using this card with a hdmi-vga cable beacuse my monitor has no hdmi slot. How to fix it???...
  5. CRASHES TO BLACK SCREEN WHILE PLAYING ANY GAME

CRASHES TO BLACK SCREEN WHILE PLAYING ANY GAME: Hi, I have an GT440 graphic card IK its outdated i have started playing games after 2-3 yr now and i am playing mostly old games like gta san Andreas, batman arkham city .I used to play these easily back then now when i start playing ,its runs good for 5mins after that...
  6. screen going black when playing games

screen going black when playing games: screen keeps going black playing games roblox,minecraft,valorant ive asked this before an d got no help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-going-black-when-playing-games/2d1976c0-7fe0-45ba-8a8b-8911f2df4db8
  7. Black screen crash while playing games

Black screen crash while playing games: Hello. My computer has had this problem recently while playing a game, my computer would black screen and make it so I would have to restart my computer. I've tried to fix this problem because I've had it before, but nothing I've tried has worked....
  8. Black Screen While Playing A Game.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen While Playing A Game.: Hello, My pc is experiencing a problems these 5 days, which is a 'black screen' while playing a game the whole screen goes black, and the only cure to this is to restart pc, but it still goes black when I play a game again. [behind the black screen there is still playing the...
  9. Windows Update 1803 Causes Black Screen while alt-tabbing/launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update 1803 Causes Black Screen while alt-tabbing/launching games: im playing Rainbow Six Sieges and alt tabbing it for a second. the game black screen, but i still hear the game running. and while launching PUBG Lite, the game black screen but when i hold alt tab (alt tab preview), i see the game is running. please help. all the updates...
  10. Screen going black while playing appaently random games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen going black while playing appaently random games: I have a long-time issue I can't figure out so I decided to ask for the common knowledge of the community to help me out. I have a weird issue with certain games but I can't see any apparent pattern in it. Some games show this issue, some don't. When I start playing,...