Windows 10: Lately I have had to pause updates. Never wants to boot after updating. When will they...

Discus and support Lately I have had to pause updates. Never wants to boot after updating. When will they... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Lately I have had to pause updates. Never wants to boot after updating. When will they come up with a 'STABLE' Windows 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoeD_900, Jan 19, 2023.

1. JoeD_900 Win User

Lately I have had to pause updates. Never wants to boot after updating. When will they...

Lately I have had to pause updates. Never wants to boot after updating. When will they come up with a 'STABLE' Windows 11?

:)

JoeD_900, Jan 19, 2023
Thema:

Lately I have had to pause updates. Never wants to boot after updating. When will they...

1. Lately I have had to pause updates. Never wants to boot after updating. When will they... - Similar Threads - Lately pause updates

2. Update KB5026372 does not want to work. I have had other updates that have been successful.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update KB5026372 does not want to work. I have had other updates that have been successful.: I have update KB5026372 on my list for quite some time now. For some reason, it does not want to update. I have had other Windows updates that have been no problem. This one seems not to want to stick....
  3. Update KB5026372 does not want to work. I have had other updates that have been successful.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update KB5026372 does not want to work. I have had other updates that have been successful.: I have update KB5026372 on my list for quite some time now. For some reason, it does not want to update. I have had other Windows updates that have been no problem. This one seems not to want to stick....
  4. Lately I have had to pause updates. Never wants to boot after updating. When will they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lately I have had to pause updates. Never wants to boot after updating. When will they...: Lately I have had to pause updates. Never wants to boot after updating. When will they come up with a 'STABLE' Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lately-i-have-had-to-pause-updates-never-wants-to/4ec4292e-f14c-4124-83be-3daa010ca3ca
  5. Updated my system last night and this is what I get when I boot up... Never had any issues...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated my system last night and this is what I get when I boot up... Never had any issues...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fiddlemydonglol [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcrn2p/updated_my_system_last_night_and_this_is_what_i/
  6. I want to pause my windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to pause my windows 10 update: How I can pause windows 10 update because it is consuming so much my mobile data and my data is about to over I want to pause it for next month https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-pause-my-windows-10-update/fe26290b-8093-4482-b818-6d549edd9b19
  7. How do I turn off "Pause Updates for 7 Days'? I never want to pause updates !!!

How do I turn off "Pause Updates for 7 Days'? I never want to pause updates !!!: I have Windows 10 Home. Under Settings/ Updates & Security /Updates, It tells me updates are paused for 7 days. I go to 'Advanced Options' but cannot select anything but a date. There is no "Automatic" to select. I never want to pause updates !!!...
  8. updating when i want

updating when i want: Hi, I have a problem with updates of a computer. This computer is running a server controlling some things. and it would be nice if during the week it doesn't restart. but yesterday the computer did restart because there was an update for which the computer needed to...
  9. Pause Updates Not Pausing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pause Updates Not Pausing: My Windows 10 1903 updated itself on June 29 th. At that point I chose to pause updates until sometime in August. Today, July 10, it tried to update itself again completely ignoring my pause request. Did I do something wrong or is this a bug? Thank you. 136354
  10. Windows continues to want to update Office XP SP3, but I have NEVER had Office XP on this...

Windows continues to want to update Office XP SP3, but I have NEVER had Office XP on this...: For many years now, Windows keeps trying to update/install Office XP Service Pack 3 on my laptop. It has happened on three different laptops over the years, each with Windows 7, then Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and now Windows 10 (fully updated except the Creators update, which...