Windows 10: Lately I've noticed Microsoft Pay opening in the background. Has anybody else seen this? Do...

Discus and support Lately I've noticed Microsoft Pay opening in the background. Has anybody else seen this? Do... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ever since I started OneDrive, I've noticed Microsoft Pay opening once a day for a few minutes in the background processes on my PC. I know UWP apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SleeplessShitposter, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Lately I've noticed Microsoft Pay opening in the background. Has anybody else seen this? Do...

Ever since I started OneDrive, I've noticed Microsoft Pay opening once a day for a few minutes in the background processes on my PC.

I know UWP apps do this to update, but I've never seen this one. Is OneDrive using it once in a while? Is it actually updating? What is going on?

submitted by /u/SleeplessShitposter
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SleeplessShitposter, Aug 5, 2020
  2. pepanee Win User

How Do I Remove The "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow?

Okay thanks for the suggestions. Anybody else have an ideas/apps that could do that?

(In the past, I've seen the arrow taken off somehow on Windows 8.1. Maybe somebody has seen/knows how to do that).

pepanee, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Has anybody else found that KB3124200 hides all logos on Start and Task bars

Has anybody else found that KB3124200 hides all logos on Start and Task bars. The only way to find them was to uninstall the update and all is revealed. Suggest you do not download update KB3124200.

SpikePonslow, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Lately I've noticed Microsoft Pay opening in the background. Has anybody else seen this? Do...

background (wallpaper) seems to be hung

I see on my background a picture from a series of pictures I wanted for a slide show. Went to Settings/Personalization/Backgrond and followed the steps once upon a time and I think it worked? Anyway, now the app appears to be hung and I don't know how to get it working. I've tried going through the settings and can change the background (behind the slideshow) color but nothing else. I found your forum and tried many of the ideas suggested to no avail. Can someone suggest how to get it working again?

hustlinghare, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Lately I've noticed Microsoft Pay opening in the background. Has anybody else seen this? Do...

1. Lately I've noticed Microsoft Pay opening in the background. Has anybody else seen this? Do... - Similar Threads - Lately I've noticed

2. Anybody else seen anything like this? Whenever I click around on certain programs, random...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anybody else seen anything like this? Whenever I click around on certain programs, random...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trick_Middle7026 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/z4zauh/anybody_else_seen_anything_like_this_whenever_i/
  3. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  4. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  5. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Has anybody else experienced these types of cmd.prompt windows opening?

Has anybody else experienced these types of cmd.prompt windows opening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Professional_Pea980 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kngzcy/has_anybody_else_experienced_these_types_of/
  7. Has anybody seen this before?

Has anybody seen this before?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Esperuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvvzaj/has_anybody_seen_this_before/
  8. Anybody else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anybody else have this issue?: As I just added my last file and renamed it, other different files renamed themselves the same adding a 2, 3, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anybody-else-have-this-issue/7670e915-9e05-4a0d-b637-37549a82636f"
  9. Is microsoft store down for anybody else?

Is microsoft store down for anybody else?: Is microsoft store down for anybody else? doesnt seem to work for a few hours now, wonder if its only me. thanks submitted by /u/Imaginary_Hold [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eq7p00/is_microsoft_store_down_for_anybody_else/
  10. Anyone else notice that the mail app has been updated

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone else notice that the mail app has been updated: At least for me anyway mail app now shows live messages on the tile and under options one can turn off conversation mode. [img] [img] 22102